3

♥️♥️♥️

The first day in felix's plans was supposed to cover both The Louvre and the Eiffel Tower because they were very basic bitches, but Changbin managed to make his boyfriend a bit calmer when they couldn't complete even half of the museum walk during the morning. They finished it only by 5pm, but almost all of them found it worth it.

Chuu was more than entertained taking pictures with Felix, Changbin actually enjoyed the art and smiled at how cute his boyfriend and their friend were being, Hyunjin wanted to go home and sleep more and Jisung simply walked around.

"I hate this, is it over yet?"

"How can you hate the Louvre?", Changbin used a different tone in the name of the museum, showing how much of a big deal it was, but only got a shrug from the pair.

"I'm sleepy, the sofa isn't as comfortable as it seems."

"I just don't get it. It's pretty but you look and go on, I don't get how these paintings can mean something, they're just paint in a white thing."

Changbin sighed.

"You two cannot enjoy art, what a pair of idiots. This one for example.", Changbin pointed at a small painting of a port. "Can't you feel the breeze? Can't you hear the sea? Can't you imagine what that woman feels, hand in her obvious pregnant belly as she watches the boats disappear?" He pointed again, as if wanting them to look directly at it. "She probably won't ever see her husband again, their child will never meet him too."

"We all have daddy issues, it's not that deep."

Jisung couldn't help it but to burst into laughter at the comment, Hyunjin knowing he was almost dead just by the way the shorter had looked at him.

"I am done with you, I want to meet someone who cares about art, goodbye, I will go talk to that 5 year old, I bet he can understand me better than you can."

"Why are you sulking now?", Felix threw an arm around Changbin's shoulder and the shorter buried his face in his neck, hugging the taller's torso and cuddling against him, making him chuckle.

"He was talking about his art stuff and we don't understand the language."

Felix pouted jokingly at his boyfriend and pecked his lips after forcing him to look at him.

"Tell me about your favorite painting here."

It was a simple question, and Felix didn't really need to ask to know what it was and why, or what it represented. But the way Changbin's eyes lit up and his smile came back was enough to make the whole group smile at the sight.

They heard him for half an hour, Chuu with her head on Jisung's shoulder and Hyunjin sitting next to them, arms crossed but paying attention.

They all had to admit that when Chnagbin explained it, it sounded beautiful, but Jisung knew he would never be able to see that beauty in simple paint.

He would never fall in love with the art.

—————

Eric had been right, as Jisung walked around the streets, hand intertwined with his girlfriend and hearing Hyunjin humming slightly next to him, the couple in front of them, also clinging to each other, there was nothing that could not be considered magical in those streets.

It was past midnight when he noticed the Eiffel Tower, illuminated to the top, close to their house and almost outshining the thousands of lights along the street, restaurants, small vans with food, old books, stuff they could take home to remind them of that trip, that city that felt lost but found at the same time, where the time speed up but stopped the next second.