11

♥️♥️♥️

"How do Europeans survive? I've never been so hot in my whole life.", Changbin whined, fanning his face with the new planner Felix had made the night before, after making their lives miserable for the rest of the day as they hung out with Chan's group.
The Australians had bonded after finding out they had both lived there, and the shorter was left to see his boyfriend being his touchy self with his new friend, which was why he slapped the taller's hand as Felix reached out to him.

"You're still sulking?", he sighed, slapping the shorter's hand back and cleaning the sweat off his face with a tissue. "You're such a baby."

"He was looking at you with heart eyes."

"We talked about this, Bin, we will probably be great friends and-"

"And You'll prefer him over me and when I finally open my eyes it will be too late and-"

"Can you two shut the fuck up?", Hyunjin whispered, behind them, pointing up at the bridge they were passing by. "I can barely hear the guide and I'm not exactly fluent in English."

"Sorry.", Felix whispered, cleaning more seat off of Changbin's face and rolling his eyes at the general mood of the day. "Why is everyone so annoyed today?"

Jisung chuckled next to him.

"The sun, it's too hot. You're used to it from back in Australia maybe but I swear I feel like I'm melting, Lix. Hyunjin hates hot weather in Korea, let alone in here, and Changbin is a negative bitch.", he shrugged. "He'll be okay tonight, and probably Hyunjin too."

"He didn't even sit in the row with us.", Felix pouted, looking at the place their guide was talking about in one of the sides of the river. "And Chuu didn't even leave the house."

"She hates boats.", Jisung was quick to answer. "We couldn't force her to come even if we wanted to."

Felix bit his lip slightly, letting the silence take over them for a few seconds.

"You didn't want her to come?"

"What? No I- of course I wanted her to come, but she doesn't need to come to every single thing we do.", he tries not to stutter, and thought he did quite a good job. "Is that bad?"

"Not wanting to be with her all the time? I guess not. Every relationship has it's ways, I just wander...", he waved a hand in front of his face. "Forget it, it's just me overanalizing shit that's not even meant for me to think about."

"You know it's fine, right? Wandering about our relationship and my life. You're my friend, Lix.", Jisung smiled, nudging his shoulder.

Felix nodded, but seemed to take a while to think about what he was going to say.

"You knew Minho and Seungmin already before we met them yesterday.", Jisung gulped immediately, feeling his heart stop and start again at the mention of the older's name. "Seungmin said you kept wandering around Minho's paintings. I thought you hated art?"

Jisung considered turning to the side and trying to focus on the boat trip, following the other people's gazes down the water, feel the fresh wind that sometimes cut the excruciating heat, but he knew he could not take Felix for anyone. The guy was smart, anything he did to avoid the subject could make him think even more about the situation.

So he shrugged, trying to keep a poker face.

"I like the way he paints, I think. I'm not sure about what exactly is the... like, the technique he uses or something. Why?"

Felix sighed, seeming to get lost in thought for a while.

"Not sure, I have a feeling, but I'm not sure about what it means."