6

♥️♥️♥️

Chuu was dragging him through the streets in front of the rest of the group. The girl was wearing high hells with her black jeans and white top so he had no idea how she was able to move that well and that fast, but then again, it was Chuu.

The most popular girl in their highschool, the nice queen bee everyone loved.

He remembered exacly how they had met, the first time they saw each other when he moved to his best friend's school.

He had just been introduced to Felix and Changbin, and the later had a crush on some girl at the time, talking about her and pointing at the group near the lockers without noticing the way Felix's eyes became watery before he fled to the bathroom.

"You see the one with the dark hair? That's Chuu, she's the popular girl, you know, like THE one.", Changbin chuckled. "The one next to her-"

"Is his crush, he has a thing for foreigners, her name is Maya and she came from America." Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he spoke.

Jisung nodded, seeing Felix fiddle with his fingers a bit.

"God she's the one." Changbin had sighed, loosing at the girls."I just know it, look at her, and she's so nice, I barely can speak English and she barely speaks Korean but we understand each other so-" his bestfriend turned next to him, a tear falling down his face only for Jisung to see before he started walking away, clearly wanting to run but not in the mood to cause a scene. "Lix?"

He got no answer.

"You're an idiot. Am actual idiot."

The shorter turned to Hyunjin, who had an arm thrown over Jisung's shoulder, with a confused expression.

"What did I do?"

"Unbelievable. I'm going to him."

Changbin gulped as his friend left him and the new kid alone, but Jisung was already patting his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get it eventually."

"Even you? I don't know what I do, Felix just sometimes gets like this. God, I hate it.", he pouted but his eyes showed how serious he was. "It's getting more frequent and I don't know what I can do to help it."

"Maybe don't talk so much about your girl crush in front of him, you know?"

The shorter tilted his head, visibility confused, and Jisung wanted to spank his new friend. He hadn't known the freckled boy for that long as well, but he could see how tired and broken he was of holding the obvious feelings.

"But, Why?"

Jisung sighed.

"Figure that out yourself."

When Felix had came back by lunchtime, Changbin was still dense, and he would be dense for a whole other year, but he still ran to his best friend's arms and hugged him life his life depended on it. They sat together next to Hyunjin and Felix and talked in whispers, this time ending up Changbin with tears running down his face that Felix cleaned before they hugged again, not letting go of each other, Changbin's head buried in the taller's neck for the rest of the lunch period.