28

♥️♥️♥️

"I saw you and Seungmin eating each other's faces yesterday at the fair."

Jisung didn't expect Hyunjin to spit out half of the pizza slice he was eating, eyes growing wide as he coughed like a crazy man.

"Y-you-"

"Calm down, no need to waste such good pizza." Jisung smirked, leaning back on the chair as the older cleaned his mouth, still glaring at him.

They had decided to go out to eat together since Felix had woken up with a headache and they couldn't take Changbin babying him around anymore. Plus, they both knew they needed time to talk and make things normal again, comfortable even.

In Hyunjin's opinion, that box was checked, Jisung seemed very comfortable with him, maybe even more comfortable than before.

"You're a little bitch, acting like you didn't stick your tongue down Minho's throat as soon as that Ferris wheel started moving." He pointed at Jisung's shocked face and chuckled. "I see everything, young man, everything."

"You're wrong, nothing happened."

"You both left the ride with the stupidest smiles I've ever seen, Han Jisung, I'm surprised you didn't fuck up there."

"Hey! Not so loud!"

Hyunjin scoffed, biting another slice of pizza.

"Yea sure because everyone in this restaurant is really interested in your love life.", he rolled his eyes. "When are you two getting married? So I can clear it in my calendar."

Jisung moved on the chair, uncomfortably looking away.

"Why would we get married? You're... Aish..."

Hyunjin dramatically dropped the pizza, taking his time to swallow before he stared, with his eyes widened. "Oh dear lord, you fell for him!"

"No-"

"You have! You're blushing and smiling like an idiot!" He pretended to cry. "My baby is all grown up!"

"Jin..." Jisung pouted, trying to catch the taller's attention. "Please don't, I'm trying to not think about him."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, an habit that had grown ever since he had met Seungmin.

"Like we're not heading to Jihyo's to see his new works after lunch? I heard today is a big one, did he say anything about it?"

Jisung shrugged. "Nop, didn't mention anything, I knew because Chan invited us."he sighed. "We have a week and a half, then we're gone to the other side of the world, okay?"

Hyunjin's shrugged. "And?"

"And Minho is staying here."

It finally hit Hyunjin, Seungmin was a student back in Korea, even though he worked there, he was always going back and forth, Chan and Minho lived in France. He couldn't help it but to feel like a terrible friend, so caught up on the idea of seeing Seungmin back home once the school year started he didn't even think that not all of them would be that lucky.

"I'm... so sorry, I didn't remember that." Jisung smiled to hide his sadness, but it wouldn't fool anyone. "Okay, I'm sorry, let's just enjoy the meal and the afternoon, that's the least we can do. But Ji?" He hummed, grabbing a slice of pizza and pretending to have an appetite. "If you're that scared talk to him about it."

"It's not worth it. Maybe it's for the best, I'm sure I'm not the first summer fling he had-"

"You're not a summer fling. Even a blind man can see the way he looks at you. Like he just found his soulmate." Jisung's head perked your, heart racing at the mention. "And one would never let their soulmate go."

Jisung nodded, faking another smile.

"I will, maybe."

Maybe.

Maybe it would have been better if they had just walked by each other, in the city of love.

—————

The day kept getting worse, from the random summer rain that got them basically soaking wet as they tried to find their way to the gallery, to the kid that ran into Jisung with an ice cream on his hand and got his black jeans filled with mint chocolate, when they finally made it to the gallery, Jihyo gasped loudly.

"What on earth happened to you?" She whispered, hair tied up and in a black dress, indicating it had already started. "You can't go in there like that, I'll call Chan to bring you some clothes, or Felix maybe, him and Changbin should be coming soon, Chan went home because Minho forgot something. Stay here."

"Here" was on the corner of the room, half hidden by the red curtains that were meant to, once again, pout out the love Minho had for that color and, once again the artist had chosen to not warn Jihyo as he appeared with different colors on the paintings.

It was still very simple and organized, but each painting had one color only besides the black and white. Most were red, but there could be found paintings with yellow details, green ones, purple, blue, even some without details in colors as well.

Jisung's head perked around, wandering if the canvas they had ruined together and that Minho had managed to turn into that... familiar work or art was somewhere there, but it seemed like they had chosen to leave it out for that time.

He was about to turn and say something to Hyunjin when he spotted the man that had created all of that. He was smiling at a group of tourists, looking both confident and shy as he explained something about one of his works, and Jisung had to smile with him.

He seemed to happy there.

Jisung stared shamelessly for a while, since anyone could barely see them, until another man came to him, greeting Minho with a hug.

"Aish." Jisung clicked his tongue, not realizing Hyunjin's head next to him, trying to see what he was looking at.

"What?" The whisper made Jisung jump, almost letting out a Yelp. He slapped his bestfriend's arm and turned again, scoffing at the way the man had slipped an arm around Minho's shoulders.

"Who does he think he is?" He muttered, and Hyunjin laughed next to him.

"No idea, but you sure do not like him."

"Why is he touching him like that? Are they friends? Where do they know each other from?"

"Do I look like the Minho's acquaintances encyclopedia?" Hyunjin raised an eyebrow. "Just wait until Chan get here and ask him. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, he's all yours."

Jisung groaned under his breath.

"I'm not worried and he isn't mine."

"Sure Jisung." He patted the boy's head. "Stand down. Good boy!"

Hyunjin had a bruise five seconds later.

—————

We love agressive love

:)

Alexa play Pump it Up by Golden Child.