30

♥️♥️♥️

Regardless of Minho's will to be the one going after Jisung, the 7 boys left the gallery, the second oldest in front of them, panting as the rain hit his face. He looked around at the street, spotting the younger walking fast to the other side, a car speeding by too fast and the night falling slowly. Minho ran across the street, ignoring Chan's scold as a few other cards passed by, and reached for the boy.

"Jisung!", he gasped, grabbing the younger's arm and turning him around, the small garden around them painted with the colors of the sunset. The voices from the gallery seemed to be far away now, a few languages mixed and some music playing in a cafe close to them were the only things that Minho could hear besides Jisung's small sniffles. The older dropped his arm, feeling his chest tighten as small tears kept falling down the boy's face. "Ji?" He called softly, as the other boys arrived to the garden as well.

Minho saw them through his peripheral vision and raised his hand a bit, Chan nodded and pulled Jeongin back by his hand, resting an arm around the younger's waist. The maknae frowned, but stayed in still.

Minho brought his hand up to clean one of Jisung's cheeks, lowering his voice so that only him could hear what the older had to say.

"What's wrong, baby?"

The whisper made Jisung cry even more, he choked a sob and let his head fall down, the older panicked for a second, pulling him gently into a hug and sighing as the younger hugged back, swinging his arms around his torso and burying his face in Minho's neck.

Chan smiled at the view, turning back and watching as the others looked at them.

Seungmin had a hand on Hyunjin's shoulder, and the taller smiled at the scene, his eyes watering a bit, the sun reflected on them. Felix and Changbin had walked a bit back, trying to give the two their privacy, and the other two guys ended up joining them after a few seconds of the hug.

"Let's go back with them. Those two need to talk."

Jeongin pouted and looked back at Chan.

"Is Jisung feeling unwell?"

Chan chuckled, bopping his nose.

"You're smarter than that, Innie. Come on."

The younger looked back at the two once again, smiling softly at the scene and letting Chan intertwine their fingers as they joined the rest of the group, Hyunjin talking about something in a low voice, making Felix chuckle a bit.

Jisung calmed down after a few minutes, and the older pulled away, cupping his face and caressing the younger's red cheeks.

"Jisung, what happened?" His voice was calm but his eyes showed how worried he was, and the younger only felt worst. He gripped the older's shirt and bit his lip.

"It's s-so stupid-"

"If it made you be like this it's not stupid." Minho assured, making their eyes meet. "Is it something that I did?" He shook his head. "Someone else? Who?"

"N-no-"

"Baby, please.", he sighed, tilting his head a bit and cleaning the rest of the tears, never letting go of his face.

Jisung took a deep breath, reaching to hold one of Minho's hands in his.

"I was just t-thinking, about e-everything and I got scared. C-confused."

Minho frowned, brushing a few strands of hair away from his face.

"About what? Us?" The younger nodded, and Minho pressed his lips into a thin line."When you go back?"