21

♥️♥️♥️

Chuu had made it impossible for Jisung to talk to her the whole day, always busy with Hyunjin as they went around, now that the two had discovered their common interest for photography. And when Jisung had told Hyunjin he needed to talk to Chuu, the taller had rolled his eyes.

"You're always complaining that we don't get along and now you want us apart." He scoffed. "Guess I'm not your bestfriend anymore."

"Hold on, what the hell does that have to do with me wanting to talk to her?"

"Nothing." Hyunjin spat. "Just wanted to tell you that and couldn't find a better opportunity." He shrugged.

Jisung sighed, groaning after.

"Why would you even say that?"

"You don't tell me anything anymore. I know you're hiding something, better than anyone here and wether it is something I can help you with or not, you don't even come to me anymore."

Jisung opened his mouth, but nothing came out for a few seconds.

"I just-"

"Forget it. I'm hanging out with her right now, you'll talk later."

Later never came. She went out with a few friends in the afternoon, returning home only at night, having dinner and getting in the sofa immediately to watch some French show with Changbin.

"So?"

"So?" Jisung repeated.

"Have you talked to her?"

"I haven't had the time-"

"Jisung!"

The shorter winced, looking at the living room, as Hyunjin joined the other two.

"I know, I'll talk to her tomorrow."

Felix didn't seem very convinced, but let him off the hook.

"So... this guy? Is it Minho?"

It was a whisper but Jisung could swear it felt like he was screaming. He turned to his friend with wide eyes, watching as Felix realized he was right.

"Holy mother fucker-"

"Lix-"

"Oh my god, that is- wow.", he dropped the plate he was washing, making Jisung close his eyes. "How come I didn't notice? You spent all your time next to his spot in the streets at night. Seungmin even said you were there more times than him-"

"That's exaggerating. I spent a few hours there." He shrugged.

"How did it happen?" The Australian smiled cutely, as if that would make Jisung spill all the details. "Tell me everything."

"It just... happened. Are you not-" he toon a break clc thinking. "Like, going to be surprised about it being... you know, a guy?"

Felix snorted. "No? Why would I? I never assumed your sexuality."

Jisung nodded along. "Well I don't even know my sexuality."

"Don't worry about that too much. Not now. There's only one thing you need to do right now. Two, actually!"

"What are they?"

Felix snatched the fabric from Jisung's hand, stopping him from drying any more dishes.

"Go and find your man tonight. And do your best to not hurt that amazing girl even more in the morning."

"I don't know if I should-"