33

♥️♥️♥️

If you had told Jisung a few weeks ago that he would be kissing a guy that he had meet a month before at the top of the Eiffel Tower after visiting the city with him, he would have laughed at your face. Specially when you'd say they had done it all before lunch, that would be the real joke.

Jisung was not a morning person. At all.

So when the romantic feeling passed, when he realized another day was coming to an end, he became a child. A pouty, sad child that Minho had to take care of for the rest of the afternoon.

"Baby, come on, Felix said he wanted you home by 7."

"Felix can go fuck himself."

Minho's eyes widened, and he ruffled the younger's hair slightly.

"No need for that, he has Changbin. But-"

"I don't want to go."

The older sighed, pulling Jisung into a warm hug as he looked at the door that stood in front of them.

"They're waiting for you to have dinner. I'd stay but Chan also really needs my help with the van today."

"Why?"

"He's parking it in it's place and taking everything out. The summer is almost over, he needs to get back to his real job-"

"Don't say that. Not the real deal, please."

"Jisungie, It's okay."

"No-"

"Look at me. Is this why you don't want to go in?", he cupped Jisung's face and spotted a few tears already coming out of his eyes. "You don't need to worry so much, phones exist, planes too. I'm obviously going to go to korea a lot of times to be with you and my family and-"

"Can we date?"

The voice was small, trembling, and Minho was caught by surprise.

"W-what?"

"Can we date? Like the actual thing. If you're planning on being with me, or at least not leaving me I-"

"Of course we can date, Jisung. Of course we will." Minho let out a chuckle, pinching the cane of his own nose. "I just haven't asked you yet. But I was planning to."

"I beat you to it." Jisung smiled a bit, cleaning his own tears and taking the older's hand. "Can I beat you to it?" There was a sparkle in Jisung's eyes, one that Minho had never seen before, but he sure hoped it would not be the last time. He slowly nodded, watching as the younger's smile grew. "Well then, Lee Minho. Can I have the honor to become your boyfriend?"

"I'll think about-" he dodged a slap and almost fell. "Sorry sorry, yes. Yes you can, yes I do, yes I will, and every single version you want me to voice out."

Minho pulled the younger closer by his arm, cupping a single side of his face and connecting their lips between soft and harsh. He demanded all the love in that kiss, but treasured every second of it.

Jisung hummed in content, wrapping his arms around the older's neck and pulling him further down, almost falling himself.

Minho smiling agains his lips, tugging at the younger's lower one and finally deepening the kiss for what seemed like mere seconds before the door opened, startling both of them.

Felix looked at them with his arms crossed, eyebrow raised and a wooden spoon in his hand.

"You're late. I'm never letting you off my sight again."

"But-"

"Do not talk back to me." Jisung jumped on his spot, tilting his head in both confusion and amusement. "Plus, you got late here because you were with a boy. A boy!"

"Felix-"

"Go in."

"But-"

"No but, Jisung. Get in, dinner is ready, Hyunjin is almost starving because we were waiting for you. Do not give Minho the eyes, you'll see each other tomorrow again." He reached to hit Jisung's butt with the spoon, and the other yelped, running up the stairs as he heard laughter down there."

He rolled his eyes and sat at the table, seeing Minho waving from the stairs and Felix being proud of his European mom performance, he shoved Hyunjin's shoulder and ate with them, heard Felix's plans for the next day, pretending he didn't know what it meant.

Tomorrow.

Their last day in Paris.

—————

The end is scary :')

Alexa play Anymore by Somi.