9

♥️♥️♥️

The Paris island was almost literally an island in the middle of the city, connected only by one side, the green park cut the river in two, bringing to the city another particularity.

Hyunjin was amazed by it. Not only that funny piece of land, but by the city in general. He had wandered, mostly alone, through it's streets in the night, after long talks with Chan about what he thought was a well kept secret, and yet it took the older seconds to figure out.

He had like Jisung since they had met, but only realized it about an year before that. The way his bestfriend's touch made him gulp and shiver, his sparkling eyes everytime he spoke about him, he knew he had them, and was grateful that the shorter was such a dense person.

Hyunjin hated those feelings.

He hated that he needed to get away from them in a group trip, walking alone and having to look at all the happy couples. He hated that he could not simply enjoy Chuu's company, or be happy because his best friend was happy.

He hated what it made him think about, the doubts and fears it brought to him.

Would Jisung hate him if he found out?

Would their friendship be ruined?

He sighed, following Chuu with his eyes as the girl took pictures of everything around her in that small island, seeming to enjoy the time much more than the boy sitting rigid next to him.

"Are you okay? You've been tense since morning.", Felix massaged his shoulders, eyebrow furrowed while Changbin took a turn and walked in Chuu's direction with a water bottle in hand. "You seem to need a good massage."

"I'm fine, just thinking."

"Nervous about the next step?"

"What?", Jisung's head turned to quick to the pink haired that Hyunjin could swear his neck could have snapped. "What are you talking about?"

"Chuu was talking about a hotel night with some friend at her phone last night." Felix shrugged. "Thought you were finally ready to go ahead."

Hyunjin hated the way his palms got sweaty all of a sudden.

"I am ready, we just haven't exactly set up a date for it. She was probably talking to her best friend or something." He shrugged, but the tremble in his eyes was obvious for the older of the three.

Hyunjin hated the way that hesitance made him happy.

"Alright, but I think you shouldn't be nervous if it's about that. You two like each other a lot, you should be fine. You trust each other so-"

"Can we not talk about this now?", Jisung cleared his throat, getting up all of a sudden. "I'm going to go buy water."

"Okay?", Felix chuckled and jumped next to Hyunjin, taking the spot where Jisung was previously. "He's totally freaking out about this, it's kind of funny to see."

"I do remember you freaking out when Changbin invited you to his house the first time after you guys kissed, thinking about-"

"I was nervous.", he admitted. "But I had no idea what intentions either of us had for that night and it was fresh and scary because he was my best friend and we had just turned into something else. They have been together for ages now."

"8 months isn't ages.", he tried not to sound like he cares too much, but he could tell by Felix's look the guy had caught up in his jealous tone.

"True, but most couples would have done it way before. I don't get it. Sometimes I think..." he sighed. "Nevermind."