32

♥️♥️♥️

Jisung could only smile like a crazy man as Minho dragged him down the street the next day, with their time in Paris reaching the end, the younger hadn't even complained when the painter had woken him up as soon as the sun appeared.

Instead, he enjoyed it.

The morning walk they took, the streets Minho wanted to show him, the breakfast they had at one of the older's favourite caffe's. He acknowledged every single detail, the sound of the wind dancing through the trees, the mix of languages they walked by, the soft grip of the older's soft hands, their fingers interlocked.

Jisung took it all in.

"I'm getting tired, Min.", he pulled the older back a bit and pouted, gasping as his reaction was to pull Jisung closer, planting a small kiss on his lips in the middle of the street, out in the open.

"We're almost there, promisse."

Jisung didn't complain again, he was too busy trying to calm down his heart.

It seemed silly that a person he had known for so little time could have that effect on him, not like ever before.

Jisung had had crushes, of course he had, the nervous talks, sweating hands, he had experienced it all, but never had he actually felt like he had became a little bit happier ever since getting someone in his life, like there was a piece missing, and he had just found it and realized that had been it all along.

That was completely new.

And he wasn't sure if he loved it or hated it yet.

"Look who they are." Minho chuckled, waving at a pair from the other side of the garden. Jisung smiled at Hyunjin and Seungmin, only then realizing where they stood. Minho had managed to drag him all the way to the gardens that surrounded The Eiffel Tower and, even though it was still quite a few streets away from the house the four were staying in, Hyunjin and Seungmin were there quite early as well.

Since it was almost September, the number of tourists seemed to have downed a bit, there weren't as many people as when they first went to the monument, back on the first week, when everything was still familiar and normal.

Before everything.

"What are we doing here?"

Minho shrugged, pulling him to one of the sides of the monument and making the younger furrow his eyebrows.

"Visiting."

"Min, there's a queue, what are you-" the older simply waved at the man that stood on the entrance, and watched as he smiled back, stepping away to let them in before everyone else. "What on earth-"

"I have my ways, Han Jisung."

The younger had his eyes widened.

"Of getting into the Eiffel Tower like this?"

"And a few other places. You never need to wait in line with me, I have a thousand opened art projects with a thousand different companies all over Paris, others are Jihyo's, but we all get to have the special treatment anyway."

Jisung scoffed, letting go of the older's hand.

"I bet you passed in front of me in line a bunch of times already." Minho smiled awkwardly." Are you serious?"

"Louvre, I remember you from there. Also there was this museum after I kissed you the first time-"

"I do not want to hear it." The squirrel like boy raised his hand. "I really don't. I hate you."

Minho tried reaching out for him, but the younger ran up away, squishing between people who looked around on the first floor, hoping no one would get mad at him. He giggled when the older caught him, burning up at the few eyes on them, the artist's arms around his body, the kiss he planted on the shortest's forehead.

"Do you?"

"There are people around-"

"Do you?"

Jisung rolled his eyes, slapping the other's head.

"No. Stop embarrassing me. Are we going up?"

"I'd rather you going down."

"This conversation is over. I want to watch the view."

Minho chuckled after the boy, rolling his eyes and interlocking their fingers again. He pulled the younger around like a kid, and watched with a wide smile as Jisung looked down once they made it to the upper floor.

There were still a lot of people around, but not enough to squish them behind and not let them enjoy the view.

"It all looks so small. I can't even understand what I'm seeing."

Minho hummed, rubbing Jisung's back.

"I used to come here and draw the city. Just black and white, nothing else. It looked pretty, but lacked something. My whole life in this city lacked something."

"Me?" Jisung mocked.

"I wasn't going to say that but, also, why not." He spit back, and the other boy sighed, annoyed. "What I meant was something special, I was missing a detail, in my art, in my life. A simple detail, such as a touch of red in my drawings." He breathed out, clearly enjoying the mood of the night outside. "There isn't some very romantic, heartbreaking or inspiring story behind it, you know? I just like the color, and I wanted a change to my art. I grew to like it, so did people, but there's nothing much to it."

"Just because it had no reason to start doesn't mean it is meaningless now. Most great things in life happen by chance, by mistake, even just because." Jisung was staring in front as he spoke, but Minho could not take his eyes away from him. "The best things in life are accidental, just like us meeting."

Minho didn't look away when Jisung turned to him, letting their gazes meet in between.

"That was no accident, I want to believe it was destined-"

"Maybe, but maybe not." He shrugged, smiling at the older. "Maybe there's no such thing as soulmates meant to find in this city, no such thing as walking by and be destined to stop in our tracks. Maybe we just all walk on by, and sometimes, by accident, we stop, and find something we were not expecting."

Minho pressed his lips into a thin line.

"I like it, but if feels sad."

"Not even fate can determine love."

—————

Ended up forgetting again, still struggling a lot so sorry for this

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, we are almost reaching the end of this adventure, I hope you'll like it as much as me

Alexa play grow up by Straykids