31

♥️♥️♥️

Jisung's eyes were on the floor as they made it to Minho's and Chan's house. He had spent the rest of the night side by side with the painter, ignoring his friend's looks and Jihyo's wiggling eyebrows. He had met the man that had made him so jealous before and, even if he hated to admit it, he had liked him.

Minho had never let go of his hand, and even if it made people stare, he didn't give a shit. After the gallery was closed, he had looked at the younger with the saddest eyes Jisung had ever seen, and the squirrel like boy ended up being almost pulled through the streets, as Hyunjin and the couple headed back home, along with Seungmin.

"Min, I really don't want to bothe-"

"Please just get in, he will not shut up if you don't sleep here tonight." Chan rolled his eyes, Jeongin's arm around his shoulders and the younger looked at them with a soft smile. "You might not know this but he is the clingiest person you'll ever know, he won't let you go now, no chance."

Jisung blushed at the offer, staring at the floor again as Minho pulled him by his hand.

"We don't bite." Jisung covered his face with his hands, whining at his awkwardness and Minho chuckled, hugging the guy tightly. "I might, though." He whispered, and Jisung could swear he'd be confused for a tomato right then.

"We'll let you do your kinky stuff after we have dinner, come on, it's almost 11pm." Jeongin slapped both their heads, and Minho cursed at him, running after the guy as the other two watched.

Chan chuckled, tapping Jisung's back with a smile.

"Are you okay? This is a lot, the last weeks have been a lot for you."

Jisung nodded, holding his hand.

"Thank you." He whispered. "I never got to thank you before, for noticing. For not getting mad at me and noticing how I was struggling. For checking on me."

Chan's face contorted, like he was trying to not show how emotional that had made him.

"It's my job as a parent."

"Well you're better than the real ones."

The older gave him a small smile.

"That's why I'm here."

They had dinner together, the four of them, and it was almost as chaotic as eating with his other friends, jokes thrown around, food flying off of plates, loud laughter filling the small kitchen.

Jisung loved that feeling, and that only made him fear even more.

That was why he couldn't smile as the older showed him his room, not making him sleep on the studio that night. He had a bath, as Minho waited outside after his as well, staring at the mirror for just a few seconds, afraid that he might see reality as it was.

They smiled a bit only as the older pulled him to bed, letting their bodies tangle above the sheets, their tired limbs falling numb.

"You seem worried."

Jisung's eyes widened and he pushed himself off of the mattress, staring down at the older.

"How do you know me so well after so little time?"

Minho shrugged.

"Not to sound cliche but I felt like I've known you for ages."

Jisung pressed his lips into a thin line, looking around at the yellow walls, the small light next to them on the bed.

"You didn't tell me you were studying architecture."

Minho hummed, caressing the younger's waist as he fell to the side, leaning against him a bit still.

"Never had the chance to make it a topic and didn't want to bore you, too."

Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Nothing you say could ever bore me, Lee Minho."

The older chuckled, pinching Jisung's cheek.

"And you, what do you want to study? If you even do?"

"Ah weak point." He pouted. "In a dilemma still."

Minho frowned. "How so?"

"The typical feeling useless, everyone has it figured out, all I have is writing songs and playing the guitar,  no dream or goal."

Minho tilted his head.

"You write songs?" The younger nodded. "And you like that? That sounds kind of like a goal to me. To get better and better at it, right?"

Jisung nodded, seeming confused.

"I guess, but making it my job would be a bad idea." He looked down at the older's furrowed eyebrows. "It would take the fun away."

Minho clicked his tongue, getting up on his elbows.

"Would you like to have it as your job, though?"

Jisung ran a hand through his hair, thinking.

"I guess so, yes."

"Then everything you just said is bullshit." The older shrugged, falling down to the mattress again, staring at the ceiling instead of Jisung. "I used to think the same, painting was my passion, art was, why would I ever make it my future? But I gave it a try, I'm doing it and I'm loving it." He sighed. "The world really does mess us up, you know? Makes us think that doing something everyday to get money makes us enjoy it less, like we're not doing it for ourselves, but because we need something to do in this society to feel useful." Jisung slowly reached out to his hand, interlocking their fingers slowly. "That's all bullshit." Minho turned his face to him, eyes clouted with sleep, but still talking to him. "If you like what you do there is no way these stereotypes can ever bring you down..." he yawned, and Jisung stopped him as he started talking again.

"Okay, sleepyhead." He chuckled, caressing the older's face and moving closer to him, the older trying harder to open his eyes. "Thank you. Really. But you can keep going with the inspirational speech some other day, you're too tired. Sleep."

Minho hummed, pulling him down and snuggling the younger, making him struggle to turn off the light. When he finally managed and the dark surrounded them, Jisung felt a soft kiss against his forehead, and hugged tighter.

"You'll write a song about me someday?"

Jisung nodded against his neck.

"A bunch of them."

—————

Am soft

Alexa play soft by soft