25

♥️♥️♥️

Hyunjin woke up after Jisung got back inside from saying goodbye to Chuu. He finally met Yves properly, smiling at the way his ex girlfriend stared at the girl, and hugging her goodbye, hoping to see her soon as they got back to Korea.

The taller was siting on the sofa, Felix next to him with a mug of hot milk even though it was past lunch time. Hyunjin was fiddling with his fingers as both of them noticed Jisung's arrival, and he got up as soon as Felix let go of his hand.

"Ji... I-I" he swallowed dry, cursing lowly.

"I will let you two talk.", Felix smiled at Jisung, getting up and disappearing inside his and Changbin's room.

"I'm so sor-"

"You don't have to apologize." Jisung started, holding a hand above his head. "I'm the one who should. I should have noticed how upset you were before and I should have told you what was going on in my life. You are my bestfriend after all."

Hyunjin looked down at the floor.

"Then why didn't you? Don't you trust me anymore?"

Jisung scoffed lowly, rolling his eyes with a smile.

"Of course I trust you, you idiot! I was just scared. A lot changed since we got to Paris.", he moved closer to the guy, pulling him down to the sofa. "I was scared of your reaction."

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Reaction?"

Jisung sighed, nodding.

"As I suspected, you assumed I was cheating on Chuu because Chan told you I wasn't with him that night, but you have no idea with who-"

"Ji I'm not going to judge you for cheating after what I just did but I don't need to know what girl-"

"Not a girl." Silence fell over the living room as Jisung pressed his lips into a thin line, looking for any sort of expression on his bestfriend's face. "Yep, exactly. See why I was scared to tell you?"

"You-" Hyunjin violently shook his head like a dog. "What?"

Jisung sighed, staring in front with a small smile.

"I was with Minho that night. He had kissed me before, and he gave me his address and I just... went with it. I was feeling terrible about Chuu already and knowing you had liked me before and yet when I finally gave in and went for it with a guy, I thought that you knowing that and knowing it wasn't you would hurt you?" He scoffed at himself. "Maybe that was just a stupid excuse to not have to tell you because I was scared you'd hate me."

"Why would I hate you?" Hyunjin frowned.

"Because what I did was shitty. But then I told Felix, I needed to tell someone, and then I felt bad about telling him before I told you and I got even more scared. Last night..." Jisung turned to Hyunjin again, his face breaking the older's heart. "I was so scared Jinnie, I thought you'd wake up and never want to talk to me again."

Hyunjin chuckled, scooting closer to him and holding his hand.

"And I was scared you'd never want to talk to me again." He shook his head lazily. "Minho, hm? I mean, he is handsome, I'd totally bang."

Jisung gasped, slapping Hyunjin's arm.

"You have Seungmin!"

"Shit, I have to call him, I bet he's super mad at me." Hyunjin let his head fall on his hands, only to let it go again, eyes widened. "Wait, what about Chuu?"

Jisung smiled sadly.

"She left today. She left you a message apparently and your camera here, we'll talk later about what happened with her, okay? Just know that we're fine. We're all fine. Now go talk to your man."

Hyunjin grabbed his phone slowly, still looking over at the younger.

"Are you sure?"

"Talk to him. I'm gong to make you a late hungover lunch and then we can sit down and talk."

Hyunjin smiled at him and laid back on the couch, dialing the number he knew by heart, and Jisung skipped to the kitchen, feeling happier than he had been for ages.

—————

"Do you think they'll be okay?" Changbin rolled over on the bed, where Felix was writing on their planner for the next two days, and poked his boyfriend's  nose.

Felix giggled, shoving his hand away.

"They'll be just fine, don't worry about it too much, it's Jisung and Hyunjin after all. Now stop using them to try and distract me, I need to finish this planner."

Changbin scoffed.

"I don't need to use them to distract you, I can perfectly do it on my own." He pulled Felix's head to him and leaned in, gently kissing his neck as the younger laid down on the side.

"Bin, I need to concentrate!"

"On me." He pulled Felix close by his waist, sucking a hickey on his skin, chuckling at the way Felix gasped under him. "I miss you, baby."

Felix rolled his eyes, placing a hand at the back of Changbin's neck and pulling him to the side, hovering over him this time.

He smiled down at the older's clouted eyes.

"Annoying brat."

Changbin smiled.

"Your brat."

Felix leaned to peck his forehead, then his nose, and finally kissed him, the planner forgotten by their side as he pinned Changbin's hands against the mattress.

—————

For a second there you thought I was not making Felix a top weren't you ? :)

No way

Changbin bottom supremacy

Alexa play Heather for no reason