20

♥️♥️♥️

Jisung felt like he was going to burst.

After walking through the gallery a bit more, Jihyo had told them Minho wasn't present that day, as he had something else to do, which made Jisung almost cry in relief. They had bid their goodbyes to Jeongin as the guy waved at them from the ending of the gallery, and Jisung thanked all gods he knew that Seungmin was too immersed in his job to even notice him.

Then, Jisung had grabbed Felix's arm and pulled him out of the building, not even answering Chan as the oldest called for them.

"Wow, calm down.", Felix chuckled. "You look like Changbin trying to get me away from Chan." He pushed his arm a bit back, bringing the older to a stop.

"Sorry.", he looked at the floor. "I don't know what got into me."

Felix sighed, placing both his hands on Jisung's shoulders and trying to catch his eyes.

"Yes you do, and I'm here if you want to tell me. I'm also here for what you were trying to tell me before."

Jisung winced at the mention, burying his face on his hands.

"I'm being such an idiot, how am I victimizing myself for cheating on her?", he shoved Felix's hands away, passing nervously around in the street. "I'm the one who fucked up, yet I'm here crying and feeling sorry for myself-"

"I don't think you're doing that."

"I'm a terrible person."

"Wow, okay, stop right there mister.", Felix shoved his finger on Jisung's face. "You're not a terrible person. And you're not victimizing yourself. You're confused, going through a big change and realizations and trust me I know it is not easy.", Jisung opened his mouth to say something, but Felix didn't let him. "No. It does not justify the cheating. We both know that. But you are disapointed on yourself because you knew all along something was not right with you in that relationship, and you're mad that you forced yourself to believe the opposite. You're mad at yourself because you cheated on her. You're mad at yourself because you wasted her time in a relationship we all knew was not going anywhere." Felix shrugged. "None of this seems like you're trying to turn yourself into the victim."

"But-"

"It was shitty. And you are going to have to tell her, and apologize. You'll have to break up with her- no, scratch that, you're letting her break up with you because she should have the last work and-"

Jisung nodded, bitting his lip.

"But what if I actually like her? That way-"

"Even if you do, you have to let go now. You fucked up.", Felix's eyes got lost behind Jisung, and he cursed in English, cupping his friend's face and messing around with his hands, getting the last traces of tears away and getting his hair to look normal. "But not right now, she seems too happy."

"W-what?"

Jisung turned around to see a girl waving at them, a slushy on her hand as Hyunjin laughed next to her, camera hanging from his neck as he spotted their friends.

"You'll act as if nothing happened for now, and when you two are alone you talk to her. Okay?"

Jisung nodded. "Okay."

"And later we need to talk more, about this guy."

Jisung felt his stomach burn at the mention, hoping that time wouldn't be too soon.

Unfortunately for him, he only then saw the third person that walked with them. With casual clothes, a simple white t shirt and black jeans, Minho smiled next to Hyunjin as the girl ran do them, throwing both arms around the two guys and laughing at their groans.