23

♥️♥️♥️

"Where's Hyunjin?" Jisung stretched as he got out of the bedroom, Felix and Chuu setting the table as Changbin sat on the living room.

"Well good morning to you too.", Chuu smiled, heading over to him. Jisung froze as the girl came closer, not knowing what to do. Should he let her kiss him good morning? "You slept like a baby."

The girl chuckled and brought her hand up to mess with Jisung's hair, not trying anything else with him, which both confused and scared the younger.

"Oh- I-"

"He was up late last night." Felix smiled, bringing a pot of pasta to the table. "Let's eat. We have to go out this afternoon."

Jisung whined, as Changbin almost ran Chuu over trying to sit and started putting food into his plate.

"Where?"

Felix rolled his eyes, pointing the wooden spoon at him.

"We have a Holliday schedule to go by. And I don't even care if you do not want to go. Hyunjin already bailed. He's out with Seungmin, by the way."

Jisung smiled at the thought, even though he could feel a bit of jealousy rising from his chest. That boy better not steal his best friend or he would fight him.

And probably lose, but that was a meaningless detail.

Felix rushed them to get ready as soon as they finished eating, and Chuu simply sat in the sofa as she was already dressed. Jisung quickly got into a random pair on jeans and a black tshirt, heading to help Felix with the dishes.

"When did she get here?"

Felix shrugged.

"It was around 10, Yves had something to do so she dropped her off."

Jisung grabbed a cloth and started drying the dishes.

"She seems weird, am I being paranoid or-"

"She does. Specially about you. Maybe she feels like something is wrong. Promise you'll talk to her today, Ji."

"I will." He rushed to say. "I've been waiting for the opportunity, I've barely been with her lately." He sighed. "I also have to talk to Hyunjin. He's also weird about me."

"He also feels like something is wrong, he just feels hurt, plus no matter how quick he is falling for Seungmin you were his crush for quite a long time." Felix shrugged. "It's only natural that it will be hard for you two to go back to normal easily."

Jisung bit his lip, almost dropping a cup from how distracted he was.

"But it's possible, right?"

Felix chuckled, turning his head to nod at the older.

"It's you two, of course it's possible. You've been friends since forever."

Jisung smiled at the thought of going back to normal with Hyunjin.

He loved that thought.

—————

Unfortunately to Jisung, Chuu was always in another world as they took their afternoon trip to another city to check some old streets and other attractions. She smiled with the camera Hyunjin had let her borrow, taking pictures to everything and to the three of them.

"God, I'm going to miss this beauty." She sighed as she sat down next to Jisung in a bench, ice creams in hand as the other couple stood by the lake, taking pictures together.