Vol 1 Ch 7: How it all went down.

Hirano pov:-

I can't believe this. I am now camping on the island. Alone with Ryueen. Eating who knows what this is?

The rest of the class retired from the exam. And we have been camping for about 3 days now. So it's currently the 5th day of the exam. I officially hate camping.

But it seems my turn to play has finally come. Kaneda had found out class B's leader and taken the photo of her card.
Now we just need to give this photo to Katsuragi.

A meeting between me and him will be held in about 10 minutes.

I walked to the location and waited till Katsuragi arrived.

"Hello Katsuragi!"

"Hmm? Hirano correct? Why are you here? And where is Ryueen?"

"Ryueen got held up with something. So I am here in his place. But not to worry. I know who class B's leader is and have photographic proof right here."

I showed him the photo. He looked over it and then put it in his pocket.

"It's genuine. Good work. I expect the photo of class D's card to be also given to me by the end of the week."

"Naturally." I said while smirking at him.

"You and Ryueen are so much alike. Both of you are creepy as hell. Also you smell. Get a bath or set yourself on fire, whatever works." He said walking away.

Oh! I am mad now! I mean, I do smell like a dead animal. But still!

Oh class A! I can't wait to see the look on your face!

Timeskip:-

I came back to where Ryueen and I had camped. Only to see him talking to someone. What the hell?

I hid behind a tree and listened.

"Kukuku! So Hashimoto. Why are you telling me this?"

"The Katsuragi faction will fall. I am ordered by Sakayanagi to make sure of that. After all , Katsuragi is no match for our princess."

"Kukuku! I knew that there was a rift between the class. But I never thought it would be so bad that Sakayanagi faction would be ready to betray the class. Never the less! It makes taking down Katsuragi more easier."

"I am the type of guy who seeks opportunity. I won't hesitate to betray people if our princess orders me to do so. See ya Ryueen. I have a few spots that I need to misuse and litter." Saying that Hashimoto walks away.

How interesting. This information would be useful as hell! And the best part. I have recorded everything!

I had bought this recorder to record the conversations between me and Katsuragi. But I never thought that it would be so useful!

"Kuku! I believe you heard that right Hirano?"

THE FUCK? HOW DID HE FIND ME?

I got out of my hiding place.

"How long did you knew I was here?"

"Kukuku. A minutes ago." So ever since I came back.

"Anyway Ryueen. I was hoping you would tell me about your connections with the Sakayanagi faction."

"Oh? And do you tell me everything? Hashimoto just told me that you gave out my name as class leader. Even showed them my card. What do you have to say?"

He grabbed my collar and glared at me. Fuck he is terrifying.

"R-Relax. I have a plan to take down class A along with class D. So no need to worry. I promise I will tell you everything at the last day of the exam. Okay?"