THANK YOU!

Ilang beses din akong napaisip kung isusulat ko ba 'tong novel na 'to, at lalong ilang beses kung ipagpapatuloy ko pa ba o hindi na—hirap isabay sa college eh, hahaha—pero, FINALLY, natapos ko rin siya!

What made this writing journey fun for me is the adjustments—and there's plenty of them so there has been plenty of fun too. One of them is: I'm not a huge fan of the Fantasy genre. But I've always been curious about it, so, for the sake of LUMINOUS, I began reading fantasy novels—which I truly enjoyed. And by doing so, I have learned new things about writing—by stepping out of my comfort genre, which is Science Fiction, my horizon grew. It was such a steal, and I couldn't be any happier.

If you will ask me how I feel about this novel, LUMINOUS, I'm going to say: I feel PROUD. Yeah! Been written two novels already—which certainly feels impossible even until now—then I got another one, the third one. This is beyond what I have imagined I could go in writing. So now, I would like to go to the reasons why all of this were possible: My Readers.

Yes, you read it rightly. I will always owe my readers huge gratitude for being part of my writing adventure. They made the ride even more fun and colorful. If Readers stand for 'R', then I couldn't spell 'experience' without them. They simply complete the experience. I'm so happy to have them all—you all! And I wanted to say that my works were dedicated to each one of you, my dear Readers. Thank you for giving me and my story a chance. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

For this novel, LUMINOUS, I would like to give my advance thanks to everyone who would read this story. I hope you find this a meaningful and worthwhile read, through and through. Thank you!

And if you're done reading this novel, here's what I would wish to tell you: You have that energy of light, too, so reach out and pull the threads. In darkest places, keep glowing. Keep shining.

Gregor_io