Part 6.

The man smiled to Gulf eerily and Gulf's just keep getting annoyed at him every second passed.

"Has it been 6 years?" The man said.

"Six years? Isn't it just two? Though It feels like yesterday, what do you want?" Gulf sits and cross his leg. He is in front of the man, he only talked to him one time before but but he saw him multiple times.

"Don't be a stranger, Gulf." He said. "Aren't we friends?"

"Who wants to be friends with you? What is it that you want now?" Gulf raised a brow, the face of the man before him is very familiar yet stranger to him.

"Nothing... I just want to visit my nephew" Gulf's eyes widened at what the man said, he didn't know that the man will know about Aedyn.

"W-Who's your nephew?" Gulf asked nervously.

"Don't worry, I won't tell Mew. I won't tell my brother that he got a child" He smirks.

"Boom! What do you want?!" Gulf exclaimed, his eyed widened.

"I want nothing. I just want to visit him, my nephew Aedyn Fynn Suppasit, Kanawut, I mean" Boom grins.

"I'm warning you. If Mew knows about Aedyn's existence, I'm killing you myself" Gulf threatens the wicked man in front of him who is just laughing.

(Flashback)

"Mew is getting married." Boom suddenly showed up in Gulf's office. It wasn't a surprise to him how Boom know his whereabouts because Mew's family is powerful so if Mew really want it, he can find Gulf's location.

"I know" Gulf throws the magazine with Mew on the cover and the news paper with Mew on the headline. "I'm not dumb, I know how to read." Gulf rolled his eyes but Boom is just staring at him, "Why are you doing this?"

"Well, I'm kinda at fault too why he is getting married but you should stop him" Boom said and Gulf just looked at him with disgust on his face.

"What should I say? 'I don't approve this marriage because it should be me who is supposed to marry him?' The fvck? No way. That's your mess, you go fix it" Gulf said, taking the magazine and the newspaper back to shelf and open his laptop.

"I did but he is not listening too" Boom sighed in distress and Gulf laughed.

"He is your brother. If he's not listening to you then what makes you think that he will listen to me? And he is old enough, he should know better. Also, you're acting like a grown up now? Tired of playing?" Gulf grins, it actually bothers him too that Mew will get marry because what if he knew about Aedyn? Gulf doesn't want his son to hop houses just to be with his father. What if he will be mistreated by Mew's wife? Gulf might kill someone for his kid. He might willingly go to jail for his son.

"You're both stubborn. Ah, I'm done here. Talking to you is like talking to a wall." Boom said, giving up.

"Thank you though, but I'm done with Mew - years ago. I know you're guilty with what you've done but I don't hold grudges, I'm fine really. Mew can marry whoever he wants and I'm fine with it" Gulf said, showing Boom the most sincere smile he could muster but he doesn't know if the latter bought it.

"Okay. I'm leaving then. Here, I'll give you one" Boom placed the small envelope on the table and left, it's Mew's marriage invitation. Gulf laughed to himself, not noticing the tears starting to fall from his eyes until it fell to the paper. Gulf wiped his tears.

"Why am I even crying? I already know this, I'm prepared for this" Gulf said to himself before he try to compose himself though he failed miserably because his tears keeps falling down even if he doesn't want to.

(End of flashback)

"I meant no harm, I just want to visit him, really" Boom said raising two hands up, showing to Gulf that he surrenders and won't do a thing.

"Okay, I'll take you to Aedyn" Gulf gave up. He released a heavy sigh before he stand up, "come follow me"

Gulf walked to the hallway then to the stairs with Boom following him. If the person is not familiar with the difference between Mew and Boom then they will initially think it was Mew who is with him. However, Mew is an upright person and Boom isn't, Boom got tattoos and he got a small scar on his face, it is quite hidden but kinda visible if you look closely. His scent is different from Mew too, the way he talks and walk, how he style his hair, totally different.

Gulf opened the door, to the room him and Aedyn is occupying. Aedyn's asleep and Hai is sitting beside him, waiting for Gulf to come so he can leave the room but of course Boom doesn't know that.

"Sorry did I made you wait for too long? I can take it from here. Thank you" Gulf said and Hai looked at Boom first, stare at him from head to toe then he looked at Gulf suspiciously and Gulf nods at him like saying 'it's okay' taking that hint Hai left the room leaving them alone to give them some privacy.

"He is asleep." Gulf said.

"I can see that. Wow he is so big now" Boom moved closer so he can take a better look at Aedyn's face. "Mew has been bragging that some kid is calling him daddy and that is Gulf's kid so I just wanna have a look but he hella looks like Mew and me when we were kids so I'm not sure why Mew didn't noticed that." Boom said looking amused, "He looks like you too!"

"Obviously, I'm his mother so he must look like me" Gulf rolled his eyes, "It's funny, if he is awake he will surely call you 'daddy' because you're identical to Mew" Gulf said, half laughing.

"Oh yes! But I can't spend the night, I have to leave. I'll visit him again some other time." Boom said, he caress Aedyn's hair and kissed him on the forehead. "Next time I'll bring toys. Don't worry I won't let Mew know"

Gulf nodded, he isn't sure if Boom will stand to his own words but all he can do is trust him. He is just afraid that if Boom knows about Aedyn's existence then it wouldn't be too hard for Mew to know about Aedyn's father too who is just basically him.

"I'll count on you this time, Boom. I'll take this as a payment for you messing my vacation 6 years ago" Gulf said rolling his eyes.

"Then we are even. I also helped you hide from Mew afterwards, right? So you owe me one now." Boom said, raising a brow.

"You did that to your own accord because you don't want Mew to know that his brother came to me and ask me to leave him because Mew can't focus though he himself doesn't focus in life and plays around with different guy every time. Though you didn't have to do that because I planned to disappear anyway. I'm just thankful to you for hiding my identity from Mew until the end. You liked my model self right? But yeah, he's retired now" Gulf said and Boom shake his head. If you think you know Gulf already? Be prepared because he got more secrets to unveil. He is like an endless treasure, he keep changing.

"Okay okay. I'm leaving now, you don't have to dig deep the past" Boom said, walking to the door. "Just tell Aedyn that his uncle visited him. And oh, I'm willing to babysit him if you need to" Boom winks at Gulf before he totally left the room. Gulf released the breath he didn't know he was holding.

~~~~~~
I'm not sure if this part make sense hahahahaha. This is kinda lame too but yeah.

How was it?