Part 15.

They were also surprised when they entered Gulf's house and Mew is there on the sofa, waiting for them. He usually got the access to Gulf's house and was given a spare key for the sake of Aedyn but of course who would've have thought that he will barge in like that and of all time, it would be when Kao and Up's visiting them.

What the fvck? Gulf almost exclaimed luckily he stopped himself "Why are you here?" Gulf pretended like its nothing. He is preventing for Mew and Kao to meet however here they are, face to face with each other. Kao is holding Aedyn on his arms while Up following them from behind.

"I want to talk to you and see my son too. I texted you too and since no one's inside when I rang the bell, I took the liberty of inviting myself in which I texted you about it too" Mew explained and Gulf just wanted slam himself to the ground, he blamed himself for being talkative with his friends and not realizing that someone's contacting his mobile device. He didn't even bothered checking or giving a glance to it.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't check my phone." Gulf said scratching his neck. It would be rude of him not to introduce them. "Oh.. uh, Guys, he is Mew. Aedyn's father." Gulf motioned the two. "They're Kao and Up." Gulf introduced them informally.

"We meet again?" Mew extends his hand to Kao and the latter accepts it. Aedyn tried to get down from Kao and runs to his father.

"Daddy! I wanna introduce to you to my papa!" Aedyn said excitedly while Gulf don't know what to if he wants to laugh or be swallowed by the ground.

"Oh? I've met your papa before though?" Mew said, his face look confused but Aedyn's worst. "Gulf's fiancé, right? Or it was?" Mew raised a brow, eyes on Kao while the latter just shrugged.

"Really? Yey! Can you stay with us? Please, please please..." Aedyn begs his father. Gulf's nightmare happened, he knows that if Aedyn meets Mew and he introduce him to Kao, he will ask them to stay together because it would be fun and he wants to spend time with them.

"Little man, your daddy's busy, we cannot just ask him to stay with us, right? right?" Gulf smiled at Mew, his eyes were like saying you have to say yes or else you'll be in trouble.

"Yes, daddy's busy..." Mew answered which satisfies Gulf, "but you're lucky, I just got a vacation" he grins which makes his son's mother burning with anger. Though, that is his main reason why he is waiting for the two. He got an extra time or a vacation and he wants to take Aedyn to the ranch since he has to check something there.

"Mew!" Gulf raised his voice while his friends are just silently laughing at them.

"What?" Mew laughed. "Anyway, the reason that I am here is that I got a vacation but I have to go to the ranch so I'm going for your approval for me to bring Aedyn there. You three can enjoy yourselves or you can come too" Mew offered seriously.

"I have to see. I'll see and check with our son. I'll contact you later, okay?" Gulf said, his face is mixed with exhausted and confused look. Mew surprisingly agreed and left leaving just them in Gulf's place.

"Aedyn, go to your room and change your clothes." Gulf ordered his son while walking to the sofa and slump himself there. The lovers are sitting opposite to him which Kao's throwing Gulf a questionable and teasing look which just pissed him off.

"Our son...okay~" Kao repeated Gulf's words. "Ranch, huh? Sounds exciting" Kao suggested. "Do you think Mew will mind if we tag along?"

"Well, he offered for us to go there." Up finally spoke after a long time. He didn't even bothered to utter a word when Mew's still around.

"I have work, you know?" Gulf said. His head is cracking.

"Work or memories?" Kao asked in a low voice which made Gulf to freeze. Yes, one thing is memories, if he goes there he might recall those unwanted memories that he hid to the deepest part of him.

"Work." Gulf rolled his eyes, trying to mask his feelings.

"Okay. As if I don't know you from head to toe." Kao's sarcastically remarks while Up just laughed at them.

"Oh shut up." Gulf retorted. He is supposed to be happy that his friends visited now he is anxious. He just can't say no to Mew and forbids his son to go with his father because Gulf knows himself that his son will surely enjoy in the ranch just like he did before if not of his hidden intention before. He doesn't want to deprive his son of his privilege to enjoy with his father but the problem there is that Aedyn will not go with Mew if he is not coming along. You're the most lucky person in the world, Gulf blames himself.

"Dada! Papa!" Aedyn calls them after he changed into some clothes that Mew brought for him and the kid is proudly showing it to them because they really look cute. It's a panda outfit that he loves.

Gulf heave a sigh and smile brightly to his son, "wow, is that what daddy bought you?" he asked as if he didn't know.

"Faker..." Kao murmurs and his wife's smirking. "You two talk first and me and my darling will fix food for us. Let's go babe" Kao said making Gulf want to puke for their sweetness since Kao held his hand in front of Up and the latter happily accepted it, he then tiptoed to kiss his husband's cheeks. The sight itself is a sore on Gulf's eyes but of course they purposely did those things in front of him to annoy him even more.

""Little man? Your daddy said earlier that he wants to take you to somewhere with a lot of views and sceneries. You want to go there, right? Do you want to go with daddy? He will be happy if you come" Gulf explained to his son.

"Are coming too? Will papa Up and Kao gonna come too?" Aedyn's continuous question.

"No, dada will stay here since I have work and your papa's will stay with dada. You can go alone with daddy, right? You're a big boy already" Gulf continues to persuade his son.

"Okay then we can go there if dada doesn't have work. I'll tell daddy!" Aedyn said and he immediately runs back to his room ignoring his mother's call and just shouting "I'll be right back" Gulf faced palm while the laughter of the two can be heard all the way from the kitchen and Gulf knows he is the one they're laughing at.

Ranch it is. Gulf said to himself before sends an 'Okay' message to Mew without explaining what that "okay' is for.

****************************

Hello! Sorry no updates. You guys understand, right?

anyways, how is it? I think the progress of the story is kinda slow haha, so should we spice it up?  Lemme know.

Anyways, Gulf and F.Hero's song is out. Check it out guys.