Part 18:

Mew's POV.

(OMG, Finally!)

Loving you is the only thing that never changed. I may wrong you in a way you could never imagine but believe me if I say that I also suffered in the process. The silence of the room is deafening and suffocating.

For the past six years, I learned how to endure the pain, to endure the desire of wanting to meet you, I came to know that time can't heal all the wounds that runs too deep. Everything is worth it though, everything is to make us ready for what we have right now. Maybe this time, its time for us to be happy. Life got no certainty but I am certain that my love for you wont change.

I was so happy when I saw him for the first because the love of my life is there standing so beautiful in
Na front of me. At first, he talks like I have a family, like I already have a wife and I don't know where he got the information from but the wedding that I supposed to be in got canceled, it was my doing because I don't want to be with someone else aside with Gulf. I was ecstatic as well when Aedyn saw me and call me daddy like a kid calling me daddy out of nowhere is something I never imagined and what makes it more wonderful is that - that kid who calls me daddy is actually my son.

Getting Gulf's attention and is the hardest thing of all. He is very awkward of me and I don't know why, even after knowing Aedyn's real identity. I'm just lucky I guess that he allows me to see my son on a regular basis which is my right.

I was at my wits end to give us space and let him be. He will just come around, is what I said to myself. He will someday gonna find my worth and gonna need me. Lucky me, it happened sooner than expected and I am not complaining. I love it and I was happy.

I miss every part of you. Your silliness, clumsiness, you being a pervert, a hard headed guy and most of all your sincere laughter.

"M-Mew...Aahhngg~" Gulf moans as he calls out my name. Him calling my name sounds like the best melody I've ever heard. His eyes are rolled back due to so much sensation he is feeling just being inserted to. "Slowly please~" he begs as he bit his lower lip to muffle all his moans.

"Moan as loud as you can" I said before lowered down and conquered his lips. The sweet taste, like a candy. I hold his hips with both of my hands and I know they will surely mark but he doesn't seem to mind it. It's our first time after a long long time, I tried sleeping with other people but I still feel so empty.

Thrusting hard as I could and reaching the deepest part of him is my aim this very moment. We were both engulfed with our current activity and the sensation it brings.

"Nngghhh... w-wait Aahhhmm~ slowly Mew~" He begs. I really love this sound. "Oh geez, Aahhnnggg~ deeper, slowly~ AAahhh~"

"You're so sexy~" I whispered to his ears while obeying his request of taking him slowly and deeper. I bit his back and lick my way to his sexy and white back. Gulf didn't seem to hear my remarks and continued to moan. "You're squeezing me so tight. Aahh~"

"M-Mew~ Aahhhnggg" He keeps moaning and moaning. I didn't know how many positions we tried or how many times I cum or he did. All I know is that we finished a whole box of condoms and I am not sure but I guess I released it inside him too. He also passed out from exhaustion so I brought him to the bathroom to take a quick shower and clean him and brought him back to the bed to let him properly rest.

"Hey!" Run greeted me with a grin and a teasing smile. I just ignored him and walk past to get my son from them cause even though I did enjoy our sexy and alone time, I want my son near.

"Daddy!" Aedyn greeted and hugged my legs.

"My little superman! Did you enjoy your get away? Was it fun?" I consecutively asked him while scrunching down to match his height.

Aedyn laughed a bit, "I enjoyed it! Uncles and Papa brought me a place with many animals and we sleep in one room. We also eat delicious foods! It's also my dada's favorite.... Wait, daddy? Where is my dada?" He tried looking far behind me or at the kitchen to catch a glimpse of his mother but he is still asleep in the bedroom.

"Dada's resting. He is tired. Let's wake him up later, okay? Let's bring him foods later, alright?" I said to him while slowly patting his back. I know that Gulf isn't awake yet and won't wake up anytime soon.

"My dada's having a baby again?" My eyes widened hearing the question from my son. I looked at them to search for the culprit but each one of them just shake their head nervously and smiled like nothing happened.

"Who said that to you?" I asked my son.

"Oops! That's a secret right?" Aedyn covered his mouth and run to where Kao and Up are sitting. So those two where on it. I looked at them but they ignored me and act as if they're innocent and tending to Aedyn. Gulf's friends were as just as troublesome as him.

"Mew! You should cook now! Gulf might wake up any moment!" Mild shouting from the kitchen. He can cook too but my cooking is much better and I believe everyone knows that aside from Gulf because his cooking is the best.

"Yes, your wife might wake up and you have bo good to feed him? Goodluck!" Up commented. Wife huh? I am not sure if we're dating now or what. We haven't labeled our relationship yet so basically we're not even dating. We like each other though and  we have a son, we also made love so much last night but we didn't address our relationship status.

Well, Labels are just labels, the most important thing is that we share the same feelings and the same future.

Not after awhile, Gulf walked to the kitchen wearing oversized shirts with just boxers underneath. They all eyed him and I just have this urge to poke their eyes out. My Gulf looks so sexy and hot wearing those clothes, though he is walking kinda funny due to I believe his sore bottom.

"Aedyn, baby, come give dada a good morning kiss!" Gulf calls our son to the kitchen, ignoring our presence like he didn't see us. He took a glass of water from the refrigerator and take the bread that Mix handed him. It was just then that I realized, Mix was with him in the room and followed him out, he might have sneaked in when I went out earlier since I didn't see him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He pulled a chair to his side to let our son to sit there. "I am" He smiled to me. Maybe I was just worried for nothing.

"Dada are you okay? Are you tired?" Aedyn asked holding Gulf's face.

"Oh my little superman! Dada is okay, he is just tired and hungry. Your daddy's not done cooking yet" Gulf faked his facial expression and show a sad and disappointed look to our son.

"Daddy! Hurry up! Dada is hungry!" Aedyn calls out to me. I just shake my head, like mother like son. Food always comes first.

~~~~~~~

Long time no update huh? Haha I'm sorry.
Let's leave the detailed one for later 😂

How was it?