Part 36.

A/N: ⚠️ This part may contain explicit contents and pure mature scenes. You can skip this part if you're uncomfortable.

Gosh, I miss writing this warning.
~~~~~~~~~

With Gulf's money, he got the king suite in the same hotel; They barely reach the door to the room and as soon as they entered - Mew slammed Gulf to the side and immediately take over his lips, kiss the daylights out of him like a hungry wolf. Slurping sound all over the place and like a magic, all of their clothes were removed and got scattered to the floor.

"I'll do you properly later so, lemme have you now" Mew pushed Gulf down raised his two legs to his shoulders then spits some saliva on his fingers and slowly insert two at the waiting hole of the latter.

Gulf's moan is filled with pain and pleasure; Once Mew already loosened him enough, he immediately positioned his extremely hard shaft on Gulf's entrance and slowly slide in; without waiting for the latter to adjust, Mew started to thrust in and out as his soon to be wife follow his rhythm. Moans, gasps, creaking sound of the bed, slapping and squelching sound of two flesh clash together. It was very ecstatic moment for the two, they filled both of their hunger for each other.

"Mew~ aaahhh~~ Mewwww~" Gulf continued moaning like there's no tomorrow.

Mew continues to ram his huge member to the man beneath him as his face is full of mess and cold sweats are everywhere even though the room is cold. Mew squeezes Gulf's ripe cherries while he still giving the hard and deep penetration request of the latter.

Once is never enough for them to end the night. They savor each other the whole night long that neither of them can count how many times they did it or how many times they came. The room is full of smell of sex but they're both satisfied.

Mew woke up early the next morning, he sees the sound asleep Gulf next to him. "You're finally mine" He whispered with a smile on his face and gently kissed Gulf's forehead.

Given its still very early, Mew went to shower so he could clean himself up and get a towel so he can wipe his future wife's body. Just by seeing Gulf's naked body, Mew feel excited once more as if the thing happened the night before is not enough.

"Mmhhmm.." Gulf moaned as he feels something on top of him. He flickered his eyes open and sees his man giving him a head. "Mew? So eager, huh?" Gulf said yet he just gave in to the pleasure Mew's giving him.

He fisted on Mew's hair and the other on the sheet for support as the latter is trying to take his member into his mouth - Playing with it using his tongue. Gulf moves his lower half to jerk on Mew's mouth when Mew's hand crawl to squeeze his peaches and insert a finger on Gulf's behind.

"I'm still sore." Gulf complained in the middle of his moans.

"Haha okay. I can't help it, I'm sorry. You're so sexy and I can't seem to have enough of you" Mew's gentle laugh makes him so sincere and sexy too. After saying those things, he then dive back to Gulf's member to let the latter come to his mouth.

"Should we get lunch?" Mew asked. He stares at Gulf who is getting dressed.

"Hmm.. sure, I'm hungry." Gulf said, Mew walked closer to Gulf and squeeze on the latter's peaches. "Heyyy~ hmmm..." Gulf playfully slapped Mew's hand away from him. "By the way, did you call Mix?"

Mew kissed Gulf's lips and went back to sit at the edge of the bed, "I did. They already ate and they're going to have some fun so he said he'll stay with them."

"Hmm? Then what are we gonna do?" Gulf asked. His plan is to hangout with Mew and Aedyn but it seems not gonna happen since Aedyn's playing with their friends.

"We can have our fun just the two of us" Mew bit his lower lip and lustily looks at Gulf.

"If we do more, I won't be able to walk for a week." Gulf pouted.

Mew let out a teasing laugh, "exactly"

"Alright, let's do what you want but it can wait, right? I'm hungry" Gulf looked at Mew with his puppy eyes and it's exactly what Mew is weak for. He stood and hugged Gulf's waist.

"Of course my love, let's get you full." Mew kissed Gulf's cheeks and hold Gulf's hand together to the dining area.

As what Mew promised, he got Gulf a ton of foods and all of them were Gulf's favorite.

"You really know your stuff, huh?" Gulf commented as he stuff his mouth with all the foods.

"I remembered it all. How can I forget." Mew smiled dearly to Gulf and it just warms the latter's heart.

In the middle of the meal, Mew excused himself and when came back, he has a bouquet of red roses with him. He handed them to Gulf.

"For you my love"

"Aww my husband's so sweet. Thank you" Gulf smelled the roses and blows a kiss on Mew. They're both like a teenager.

"I'll do anything for you. I'll give you everything" Mew as Gulf just nodded in response.

"Love?" Gulf started talking. He already finished all of his food and Mew looked at him with proud eyes. "What?" Gulf asked when all Mew does is just stare at him.

"You're so beautiful." Mew said sincerely. His eyes were lighting hearts. "You want to go for a bit of walk?" Mew offered and Gulf nodded again since that's exactly what he wants to say.

They walk down hand in hand as they savor the beautiful city filled with nice buildings.

"Where we going?" Gulf asked, when he no longer couldn't recognize the road they're heading to.

"Sshh.. I know a place" Mew said, he is excited and it is evident to his voice.

"Wow, it's beautiful" Gulf said. The view is very relaxing. The sunset can be seen and it was just a perfect timing since it's almost dusk.

"Yes, very" Mew said as he just stares at Gulf's beautiful face. "I love you" He said.

Gulf turned to look at Mew but the latter looked away which just made Gulf giggled, "and I love you too" Gulf said then he intertwined their fingers and smile as if he is contented.

"I'm sorry" Gulf whispered and as he utters the apology, the wind is blows a bit stronger so Mew didn't even hear thatGulf spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~ haha.

I'm sorry for holding this for too long. I can't promise but maybe this story will end before this year ends too 😅😂

How are you guys?