Part 32.

Mew's POV.

"Mewwww~" Mild came running to me. If we're not that familiar of him, anyone will definitely think that he is my fan. He is being clingy and I'm used to used.

"Are you a kid or what?" I pushed him to the side and starts walking again. We have to or we'll be late.

"It's just a business meeting so why'd you have to come?" I asked while we're on the car to the airport.

"Oh! I asked him?" Boom head pop-up from behind.

"Yeah, and?" I raised a brow.

"Well, to be your guard?" Mild answered. I just have this urge to bump their head together since they both share the same brain cells. "What?! We just wanted to make sure you're okay" Mild giving his alibi.

"And you think I can't handle myself?" I asked.

"Yes! Duh!" They both said in chorus.

"I can throw you two out of this moving car without a problem and you still think I can't handle myself?" I said, once brow still raised.

"Okay, okay. No matter what you say, I'm going with you anyway." Mild raised his hands up. I'm really thankful they're always here to cheer me up even all they do is just being stupid.

We mostly just sleep during the flight. I'm still or we're still ban from entering US territories so this business trip is happening in Singapore.

Everything's been arranged by my sister and my secretary once we're off the plane.

"So Mew, how's Gulf?" Mild asked out of nowhere and Boom's head automatically move to look at Mild.

I just stayed unbothered with Mild's question. "He is fine." I answered timidly. I'm still on my IPad scanning through the documents that's needed on the first meeting.

Luckily that Mild's mind works faster than they usually do and didn't ask for further question which I am thankful of. I just wanna focus on work now and leave all the worries about love-life at home.

The three of us separated since Mild went with Boom to go and meet our sister first while I have an international meeting to deal with. The meeting went well, nothing's new.

I have a designated driver to pick me up afterwards and we went straight to the hotel where we will be staying at. I have a jet lag and I'm now exhausted. Everything just not making any sense and I don't even know what to do. I feel like a robot now that's just being programmed on what he needs to do.

I closed my eyes and rest my mind that's been torn.

"Are you okay sir?" The driver asked. He might be worried that my face looks pale now.

"I'm fine. Just let's get to the hotel faster." I replied. Maybe sleeping is what I really need though I can't properly sleep. 

"Bro~" Our sisters greeted me as soon as I've entered the door. "Let's go eat? Can we go eat first before you rest?" She asked me. And she really knows that my weakness is her puppy eyes.

"Alright. No shopping, just food." I said. "Let me just put these down and change clothes." Going straight to my room that they pointed out so I can change. I got my suitcase there and my clothes were already at the cabinet - neatly arranged by my sister.

I changed into Jeans and white shirt with a minimum prints on it then use a black sneakers.

"My brother's so handsome!" My sister commented when I get out of the room.