Part 12.

A/N: I just want you guys to know that even if I don't reply to your comments in this story or in other stories of mine, I actually read them, I appreciate them, take them to heart and they also motivates me! So, I just wanna give you guys a really huge thanks! I also want to thank those who votes and the ones who silently reads my stories, you guys are amazing! Love you all ❤️💙
~~~~~

"They're not the same. The details are similar but that one...I had Aedyn's name engraved to it too." Mew said when Gulf keep on staring at the necklace, Mew knows what he is thinking, he is doubting that Mew may have returned the one that he gave. He knows that Gulf thought he may have returned the one he gave to him and Mew won't do that, he will never. That was Gulf's declaration of love to him and that's what keeps him to wait for Gulf.

"I didn't say that it is" Gulf said with a relieved tone which made Mew to smile.

"Well.. I have to be in the office, so I'll visit again soon?" Mew said, looking at his son even though his words are directed to Gulf.

"Bye daddy! Take care!" Aedyn bid goodbye to his father and Mew walked to his side to give his son a kiss and hug for goodbye.

After the day Mew left their home, Few days passed and Mew keep saying he is busy or out of the country for business trips and Gulf didn't mind it at first but he seems to neglect calling Aedyn even though before, he will make some of his time just to chat with his son for a bit.

"Hey, your son's asking for you" Gulf sent a text to Mew because his son's been bugging him that he misses Mew.

"Dada! I wanna see daddy! I wanna play with daddy, please?" Aedyn plead and Gulf looked at him with an apologetical face because he can't just grant his son's request and maybe Mew is really busy. After all, the man is a multi-billionaire ceo of the company.

"Little man, you have school! After that, you can come with dada at the office, okay? So you won't be bored here at home. Also, daddy's at work, he is busy but he will visit you if he got time okay?" Gulf offered and Aedyn thinks for a bit then he finally agreed.

Gulf picked his son at school and headed to the office for his afternoon meeting.

"Sir, the board are waiting for you in the executive meeting room" Mix greeted Gulf as soon as he step in the company. He took the things that Gulf's carrying and hold Aedyn's hand. "I have to in the room with you, can we bring Aedyn there?" Mix said.

"We can." Gulf said without hesitation. He won't leave his child to someone else and he won't just leave him in the office alone.

Mix called one of the staff to bring and put an extra chair beside the CEO's. Mix entered the room first while Gulf talk to his son.

"Little superman? Dada will have a meeting, just sit beside me, okay? Just incase your daddy will be there, we can talk to him after, okay?" Gulf said and Aedyn nodded.

"Promise dada, Aedyn will behave" The kid shows his pinky.

"Love you" Gulf kissed Aedyn forehead.

"I love dada so much more!" Aedyn giggles and it just made Gulf calm.

The two head inside the meeting room and all eyes on them, some were confused, intrigued and some don't care that Gulf brought a kid in the meeting room.

"Let's proceed with the meeting" Gulf said, he didn't bother to introduce his son to them.

"Who is this cute kid?" One of the board member spoke and it made Gulf's brows to twitch.

Nosy people. "My kid. Shall we begin now?" Gulf motioned Mix to play the projector and starts speaking. The discussion went on and on and Aedyn stayed still and is just listening to the Adults talk. He just handed Mix the bottled water to open it for him and after that he is also silently looking and listening to them. Gulf sometimes throws a glimpse to his son and secretly smile, his son is really obedient.

"Your son is really well behaved" One of the board spoke again when the discussion is over.

"He is well disciplined, knowledgeable and knows how to use common sense, unlike some adults" Gulf smiled sarcastically while holding Aedyn hand and his son just smiled at him. The one who spoke shuts his mouth.

"If you don't have other concerns, this meeting is adjourned" Gulf said. He stands up and took Aedyn's hand and walk out of the room.

"Sir, are we going on a business trip?" Mix asked once they entered Gulf's office.

"Yes." Gulf sighs, his head is aching for having so much problem in the company.

"We're going? Can I see daddy first?" Aedyn talked and Gulf turned his head to his son. He picked his office telephone and dialed Mew's office secretary.

"Hi, This is Gulf Kanawut, is Mew available?" Gulf talked as soon as the phone got picked up.

"He isn't, if it's urgent, Mr. Boom Suppasit can accommodate you, he is the current acting ceo in the absence of Sir Mew" The secretary replied.

"Transfer me to Boom then" Gulf said. "Hey. Do you want to see your nephew? Come to my office today" Gulf said as soon as he heard Boom's voice and hung up right after without hearing the latter's response.

You fucker, leaving your son without telling him how long you'll be gone? Gulf mentally cursed Mew.

"Daddy's coming?" Aedyn asked.

"Does it look like it?" Gulf sighed, seeing his son's smile slowly fades.

"I already booked a flight for us three and a hotel." Mix spoke and Gulf nodded in response.

"Mix? Can you order something to eat? I want some sweets and something for Aedyn please. You can order yours too" Gulf said when Mix started walking out.

After quite a while, Mix entered the room and behind him is Boom who is really a carbon copy of Mew.

"Dada? Who is he?" Aedyn asked his mother when he saw Boom entered the office. Gulf cracked a laugh hearing the question from his son because who would expect that Aedyn will ask who the person is when he looks exactly like Mew. Gulf expected that Aedyn will call him daddy but what he did is the unexpected of all.

"I'm your daddy." Boom said, opening his arms to his brother's son.

"Noooooo! You're not my daddy!" Aedyn runs to the back of Gulf, hiding from the visitor.

"Oh my gash! That's hilarious" Gulf can't stop laughing while Boom make faces. He failed to deceive his brother's son. Gulf carries Aedyn and sit on the sofa, motioning Boom to do the same.

"Aedyn, he is uncle Boom, Daddy's brother" Gulf introduced, "Say hi to uncle"

"...but dada... he is bad?" Aedyn said and Gulf can't help but to laugh again while Boom shows a dissatisfied face.

"He is indeed." Gulf said while still laughing while the man in front of him losses his composure. The prank that he is planning didn't go according to his plan because Aedyn knew he isn't his father.

~~~~~~~~

Another short update because why not? 😂

How was it?