Part 24.

Laying down on his bed, Gulf is comfortable even if Aedyn is not within his sight since they're just at home and there's a lot who accompany him.

A knock on the door startled Gulf. It's Mix who asked permission to open the door, Gulf gave a go signal and his secretary entered with a yellow envelope on his hand.

"This came in the mail earlier before we left." He handed me the envelope that's already opened. Gulf stare at him with a questioned look. "I checked the contents of this already and I suggest you brace yourself before you open it."

"What about it?" Gulf ask his secretary with a confused face as he open the envelope and his anger flames as the pictures being revealed. Gulf swallowed real hard, his look sharpens but choose not to say a word about it.

"Are you okay?" Mix's worried tone pulled Gulf back to reality. He is overthinking some things that he shouldn't and things that should never be a problem is already are.

"If I were you, What do you think you will do?" Gulf turned his head to Mix's direction though his face reverted to emotionless.

"What would I do? I'm gonna kill that bitch along with Mew" Mix's expression changed. His face is full of disgust and anger. Makes Gulf to crack a laugh looking at Mix's facial expressions. One of a best friend he would consider is Mix and he knew too much of Gulf's affair, he is also his own cousin who just follows him wherever he goes as long as he is being paid generously.

"You shouldn't kill you know? It's a grave sin." Gulf keeps laughing while Mix changes expressions.

"Honestly. You're too kind to be a human." Mix said, shaking his head in disbelief. His boss is such a sore loser that fell in love with someone irresponsible and got a bitch brother.

"Too cruel to be one, you mean?" Gulf corrected him and they both laugh.

"You should act quickly." Mix said then starts walking out of the room but before he close the door he left a closing remarks, "I contacted Hai, he will be here tomorrow. Who knows if Aedyn will have another sibling?"

"Hey!" Gulf yells but it was too late because Mix already closed the door.

He inspects the pictures and upon staring at them, he knows exactly what happened there. He knows his step brother too much yet he bet Mew doesn't have any info who's with him that night. Gulf put the pictures back to the envelope and place them in the drawer to avoid his son to discover them. One them being disappointed at Mew is enough, he can't afford his son to see disgusting things his father do with someone else.

"Dada? Are you still awake?" Aedyn entered the room perking if his mother is asleep or not. His voice trembles and he is sniffing.

"Yes honey? What happened? Why are you crying?" Gulf take his son into his lap and wipe his tears along with his sweats.

"Popsie said that my dada is bad, that I should just stay here with them." Aedyn said in between of his sniffs. Gulf gritted his teeth, his father really makes him the bad guy whenever he got the chance and now he is also trying to brainwash his son.

"Hmm? So you just ran away? Good boy, if they say bad things about dada, just tell me and I'll handle them, okay?" Gulf said. He already learned his lesson with Mew's incident and he doesn't want that to happen again. They can hurt him all they want but they shouldn't drag his son along or he won't think twice to take revenge.

"Is everything ready?" Gulf asked. He is sitting in the garden watching the flowers while Aedyn plays. It's been few days that they're staying at his father's house with his mother.

Mix just arrive with a smile on his face, meaning everything is successful.

"Did they confirm?" Gulf asked again and Mix nodded in response - handing him some stash of paper to look at. "This will be fun." A smirk is pasted on his face.

"It will be." Mix smiled. "Aedyn~ uncle got you cakes~" Mix acted cutes - showing the box of cakes that he got for Aedyn and Gulf made a confused face cause he just noticed his secretary holding it.

"Yey!" Aedyn perked up and his eyes sparkles looking at the box of cake his uncle is holding.

"I have something for you too!" Hai pops out from the back and Gulf got startled because he is not expecting him and they laughed at his frightened expression.

"Uncleeeee~" Aedyn runs to Hai and let the doctor to carry him. He missed being with Hai since the latter either busy or out there playing.

"My baby~" He kisses Aedyn's cheeks that makes the kid to giggle.

"Are you pregnant again? And with the same man to boot? Ugh! I can't believe how stupid you can be." Hai said when he put Aedyn down to go with Mix.

"Oh wow, A womanizer calling me stupid." Gulf retorted.

"Oh wow, A loyal to his child's donor so he asked for another one." Hai grins while Gulf tsk-ed. he doesn't have a comeback to what Hai just said since he just stated a fact. He is real stupid if he is to be pregnant with Mew's child again; but who would've thought they will be successful in one night. One night with many rounds.

"Alright. I'm not sure yet if I'm really pregnant but I think I am." Gulf said, raising his flags.

Hai luckily brought all of his things that needed to confirm if Gulf is really pregnant or not but of course they can't be sure unless they perform ultrasound. Hai brought Gulf to his friend's clinic to have ultrasound and they really got what they expected, the latter is pregnant.

"Fvck it." Gulf cursed. He doesn't want to have another child with Mew but a part of him wants to have it.

"What are you gonna do?" Hai asked.

"What else?" Gulf said angrily.

"No Gulf. I am a doctor and I save lives." Hai said, shaking his head yet he still focus on driving.

"Stupid! I'm not getting rid of the baby. I'm getting rid of their father." Gulf said, thinking what to do next. He is out of options, things he wants to do may no longer go according to plan since it would be the three of them in the family now. And even if Mix is always with them they must find someone to help him to babysit his child and help him raise them it is as if he can just hire someone, cause he is too picky and strict when it comes to Aedyn.

"Gulf... I'm saying this to you since you're keeping the baby but your pregnancy is a bit sensitive, you have to be careful and not stress yourself out." Hai warned him and Gulf just nodded while holding his flat tummy. He has to finish everything so he can lay low and rest.

"I'll make sure that my baby is safe." Gulf said, reassuring Hai and himself.

"I'll stay with you until you give birth." Hai offered after a moment of silence. Gulf is really thankful if he could just date Hai, he will do it but the man is just on another level and out of his league. They were better off as friends like with Kao.

"I appreciate the thought but you don't have to." Gulf politely decline the man's offer.

"I insist. Besides you need my help, right?" Hai said, glancing at Gulf before turning his attention back to the road. Mix already briefed him all the things he need to know and Gulf must have someone beside him to protect him.

"Alright. Let's go tonight, we have a family reunion to attend." Gulf smirked, taking advantage of the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?