Part 26.

"What the hell was that?" Kao eyes widens as he ask the question to his friend. He really made a commotion with Mew which is not part of the plan. "Husband, huh? Since when you've been married?" Kao, continuously questioned Gulf about his little revelation.

"What? That bitch is putting his hands on something that's mine! He even declared that Mew spends a night with him. As if Mew's into ugly guys" Gulf exclaimed pretended to vomit but all he got is a questioning stare from his friends except for Kao who is driving the car.

"Something that is yours? Says who?" Hai's head suddenly appeared beside Gulf while his eye's widened and like astonished on what he just heard.

"Him? Obviously! You heard him, right?" Gulf said with his hand gestures and facial expression like it's a given thing.

Hai released a heavy breathing. "If you're just not pregnant, I'd kick your ass!" Hai spilled and the two immediately turned their heads to him to shocked with the information spilled.

"Pregnant?!" Both exclaimed at the same time that makes the two to cover their ears for the loud shout of the Kao-Up couple.

"F U! Eyes on the road! Aedyn's still waiting for me at home!" Gulf cursed when they almost hit the car in front of them. Kao reverted his focus back to the road though he is still haven't really moved on from it.

"What the fvck, Gulf? Are you really that easy? Having a kid from someone who you used to despise and now you're having another kid of his? Someone who isn't your lover!" Up sighed, "I don't know what to do with you. How can you be that stupid?"

"Hey! Who said we aren't a thing? Besides I've forgiven him a long time ago" Gulf mumbled in response to Up.

"Gulf, Gulf, Gulf. That man will do you no good. He will only bring pain and suffering to you." Up said, shaking his head in disbelief. Even though they experienced first hand how caring Mew to Aedyn and Gulf, they just can't take off of their mind that Mew once hurt Gulf in a way.

"I know what I'm doing." Gulf face suddenly dimmed. He is serious and they all know him very well.

"We should just be happy that Gulf is pregnant again and for once, He is happy. You should just support him, we don't want Aedyn to grow up without a father, do we?" Hai intervened because if just lets them get with the discussion, it will never end. 

"Just to remind you, who again caused Gulf's suffering?" Up's sarcastic question that just makes Hai to grin. 

"Who caused his suffering? of course, he himself did it!" Hai rolled his eyes, hinting he is saying the most obvious thing. "Who else can cause us pain aside from ourselves? If we don't let someone to hurt us, then no one else could." 

"We know you're a doctor but you don't like that to us, okay? Okay! Hmp!" Up pouted while clinging to his husband for moral support yet Kao stayed silent not because he can't retaliate to what Hai just said but what the latter said is just a mere fact that they can't deny. 

"Can you both stop talking as if I'm not here. I can hear you perfectly." Gulf said, trying to stop the two. 

"That's the purpose, actually." Hai said, resting his head on the window and close his eyes. Everything's according to plan aside from Gulf announcing to the world that the former famous model is married to the son of the most influential person.   

"We're gonna be on the front page of every magazine and news paper by tomorrow. We already quit modelling yet we're doing this for you." Kao breaks the silence yet no rudeness nor sarcasm behind his tone. 

"I am very thankful to all of you. I owe you bigtime." Gulf said. He is indeed thankful how supportive they are to him and no matter how stupid his ideas are, they still mindlessly follow him. 

 ***

Mew entered the house and expecting the worse outcome of today's event. He knew everything could be a trap or can turn into unexpected ways yet he still accepted Gulf's invitation. And just as he just expected, a glass went flying to his face but to his fast reflexes, he evaded it with just a bit of scratch. Mew glanced at the broken pieces of the glass behind him and continued walking straight to where his parents are. 

"How long do you plan to be a shame of this family?!" Mew's father stands while screaming at him to express his anger. 

"For as long as we're a family" Mew answered in a calm tone. "And don't act as if you treat me as part of your family because for you I'm just a tool." Mew added, "My marriage with Gulf has nothing to do with you, its my life and I am the only one who will control it." 

"Remember this, starting today you are no longer part of this family." The old man said pointing his hands to Mew. 

"Well, I guess you have to make new kids now because I'll go with by twin." Boom suddenly appears behind his father carrying two bags which is certainly full of things. "Shall we? We're bothering two adult strangers here." Boom said tossing one bag to Mew. They both left the house ignoring this father's lecture and screams. 

"What's in this bag? I already have my own things." Mew said as he drop the bag on the sofa. They both drive their own car to the hotel and will probably bring those car back to Thailand since the cost of each is unimaginable money. 

"Look inside." Boom said showing silly face. "and you will find great treasure." He laughed. 

"What the hell?" Mew said, when the bag is full of wads of cash and titles of properties. "I have my own money!" Mew exclaimed.

"I have too but dad will probably revoke all the things he purchase under our name yet he can't do such thing if we have the titles and he will surely freeze our bank accounts and will remove us from our position." Boom explained, being the practical man, he has to get everything his parents could offer. "I still have ton of money hidden somewhere just incase" He winked at his brother who just shake his head on how Boom handle things. 

"Well, my company is mine so it's only who will be fired from dad's since you work for him." Mew teases his brother. 

"Hey, I work for you too. So I wont go bankrupt" Boom shows his tongue, they're teasing each other like little kids. "By the way, what are your plans about Gulf?"

"Plans? He just announced to the world that I'm his husband." Mew smiles.

"Yes and he can just easily announce it to the world that you're not so make your move!" Boom said as he chomp on the food that he ordered. He already expected everything so he prepared before hand. 

"I will. Gulf announces to world that I am his so I'll have him to take responsibility for it and I'm glad the issue is resolve without Gulf causing a scene about it otherwise, I don't know how to explain to him what happened that night." Mew said, remembering what Gulf's brother spouted earlier. "It will be a long ride but I'll surely make my wife and kid to come home with me." he said with confidence yet Boom just ignored him thinking how many hardships he has to go through before his dreams come true. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! long time no update. 

I'm really busy with things I can't control. Sorry.