Part 16.

Mew's waiting outside with his son for Gulf and his friends. The most surprising thing that happened is that Mew didn't ask about Kao or anything, he didn't even show any expressions or signs of jealousy like he doesn't mind or doesn't care at all.

"Are you sure about this? It's still not too late to back out" Up asked, looking real worried for Gulf.

"Weren't you two teasing me nonstop just a while ago and now you're asking me this?" Gulf sarcastically said, rolling his eyes as he stuff Aedyn's things on his bag.

"Well... I'm just checking so we can continue to tease you" Up said changing his facial expressions and laughed. Though he is sincere with the question, he knew that Gulf wouldn't make a decision he can't take responsibility.

"Oh c'mon, enough of it already" Gulf said, shooing his friends out and go where his son and Mew who's waiting for them. Mix on the other hand also came with Gulf and even if they invited Hai to come along too, he refused since he got work.

In the van, Mew brought a driver and his friends came along too - Run and Mild. Gulf failed to bid farewell to Run years back but Mild somehow know the story.

"How are you Gulf?" Mild approached him ehivh startled Gulf because he wasn't expecting them. It just like how it was back then but with extra characters now.

"Yo!" Run greeted him like the 6 years didn't happen.

"Oh hi, I'm good, thanks for asking. How about you?" Gulf greeted them back. "Oh, btw my friends-"

"Kao and Up, right? Mew already oriented us." Mild cut him off while Gulf eyes his son's father suspiciously and the latter just shrugged innocently. "We don't know who is who though?" Mild continues and they all laughed at for being dork. The previous awkwardness were gone with just few words from Mild who is the real clown.

"I'm Kao" Kao took the liberty to introduce himself.

"Hi, I'm Up" He gave them his sweetest smile.

"Hello, Hello! Shall we go now? So we can arrive there early?" Mild said, getting back inside the van followed by Run. Mew just waits for them with Aedyn.

"Dada! Sit here with me!" Aedyn offered, the last one to ride the van is Gulf and since everyone sits with someone, he has no choice but to sit with his son and Mew since Mix took the liberty to sit beside the driver.

"What a happy family" Kao teased them and they all laughed at the blushing Gulf and Aedyn looked up to his mother.

"Are you sick?" Aedyn asked, noticing his mother who's blushing hard.

"I am not, honey. It's just hot in here" Gulf's alibi.

Aedyn tilt his head, "but its not hot?" the kid said and it made all the adults laughed aside from his mother of course.

"That's a good one!" Up said, holding his stomach while laughing so hard.

"Stop listening to your uncles, let's sleep, dada is sleepy" Gulf said so he can make pass of the teasing.

"I'm not sleepy dada, it's you who should sleep. You didn't sleep with Aedyn last night" The kid complained and Gulf just laughed, he tried to finish all the important tasks he got for 3 days so that he can also enjoy their vacation.

"Alrighty... dada will sleep instead" Gulf closed his eyes and as soon as he did it, he fell into slumber right away. His head were swaying 360 degrees, Mew looked at their companion at the back who are also in their own dream land. Mew moved his son to sit near the window so Mew gets to sit beside Gulf, he took the latter's and gently placed it on his shoulder to make it as Gulf's pillow and luckily the latter got comfortable with Mew's toned shoulder. Aedyn on the other hand, drifted to sleep too curling himself on the small seat and using his father's lap as a pillow.

Gulf woke up first and they're the only ones inside the van and what surprised him more is that he is leaning comfortably on Mew's shoulder and the latter's head is also on him. Mew's still asleep and Aedyn's also sleeping too, Gulf gently tapped on Mew's shoulder.

"Mew? Mew? Wake up. We've arrived already" Gulf softly whispered on Mew's ears trying not to be loud so he won't wake his son up. Mew blinks few times and when he opened his mouth to speak - Gulf immediately covers it with his hand and make a hand gesture to make him stay quiet. His hand is still on Mew's lips so the latter took the opportunity and kiss it which makes Gulf's face to boil red. He hastily removed his hand from Mew's mouth, he wanted to hurriedly leave the van but Aedyn's still asleep so he just gently opened the door and left. Mew followed him bringing their son his arms.

"How's sleep?" Kao teased Gulf as soon as he sees him enter the premises. "Must be comfortable sleeping on someone else's shoulder, huh? Must be calming sleeping on a toned and bulky shoulder" Kao keep teasing.

"Ah~ Shut up!" Gulf tried to run away but he was caught by Run.

"Ops, where are we going?" Run blocked him. Their little ruckus wakes Aedyn up.

"Mix..." Gulf eyed his secretary but he suddenly turned around acting like taking Aedyn's things and didn't hear his boss.

"What do you guys want?" Gulf said, giving up.

"Finally! You cook, please? The caretakers left so we're on our own here" Mild pops out from Gulf back which startled him.

"OMG! I'll have a heart attack! Stop it. Fine fine, I'll cook. Mix, you help me" Gulf called his assistant but yet again maybe Mix turned deaf because he just took the bags and ask where their rooms are.

"I'll help you" Mew offered, he put Aedyn down to go to his uncles and even if Gulf wanted to refused Mew's help the latter already rolled his sleeves up and started walking to the kitchen, leaving him behind. Without any other choice, Gulf followed Mew to the kitchen as well.

The first few minutes were very silent, usually Mew talks here and there about Aedyn or trying to tease him but he stays silent this time. He seems acting differently when the KaoUp lovers arrived.

"Aren't you gonna ask anything?" Gulf breaks the ice of silence.

"What should I ask?" Mew looked at Gulf with a confused face.

"...nothing" Gulf utters then turned his back on Mew.

They were silent again but this time, the air around them is awkward and suffocating- for Gulf that is.

"Why should I ask about something that you're leaving me out?" Mew spoke all of a sudden, "I've decided that if you don't want be back in your life then I'll just stay as your kids father"

Gulf froze on the spot and what Mew said makes him so angry, he doesn't know if Mew is being serious or sarcastic but everything Mew said just doesn't sound right in Gulf's ears and even though Mew is just stating the fact and he feel so attacked, it's like Mew said those on purpose just to hurt him and makes him feel so guilty.

~~~~~~~
Short update. Haha

How was it?