Part 39: Last Part.

A/N: Hello~

So... I have a question 😂 I have a actually drafted a new story last year as my closing story of MewGulf however my heart is aching just by thought of not writing MewGulf stories and I didn't want to end things there so I put it on hold since MewGulf is my home. Mew and Gulf as individuals still holds a special part in my heart but my waanjai heart is kinda unstable and kinda healing right now. I want to fix my doubts so I can come back as a much stronger waanjai. I still believe in MewGulf and will still gonna be MewGulf in my heart.

I won't be closing my doors on writing with them as leads. I will just rest and find my inspiration again however in that span of time and they'll come out and say that they're "phi-nong who love each other" again, I'll be in the frontline raising the WaanjaiMewGulf Flag. 😂

So much for that monologue, the real question is would you guys like this one to be published? It's still incomplete though so I have to finish writing it up. 😅😂

Anyways, thank you for following this story and reaching this far

Anyways, thank you for following this story and reaching this far. Thank you to those who supported each and every story of mine.

I'm so grateful to you all.

I'm always here guys, and will always gonna be here.

End of A/N.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy? Where's mommy?" Aedyn asked. He is with Mew while Gulf is on the other side of the villa that Gulf owns. The couple decided to have a beach wedding since beach is one of the place that's most memorable for them. It was even brought up by Gulf to just have the wedding at the ranch but Mew rejected that option. They most started and something really sparks up during their stay in the ranch but Mew wants something more romantic and memorable for them.

"Hey little superman" Mew kneeled down and fix Aedyn's bow tie. The three have matching outfits so Mew pretty much can imagine how Gulf will look like but he didn't want to spoil the surprise and proceed with the superstitious beliefs that the groom should not see the bride before the wedding which Gulf protested by saying they're both the groom. Mew just laughed it off and still pushed his soon to be wife and let him dragged by his friends. "Do you want to see mommy first?"

Aedyn nodded. Mew smiles and carry his son on his arms however before he even step out of the room, Boom's standing there with a brow raised.

"Dear brother, where are you going? Put your son down since you need you energy tonight" Boom winks at Mew, "Your wedding's gonna start any minute too and you're running away with your son? Oh no! Are trying to take revenge? Oh no!" Boom jokingly said yet Mew hit him thinking it's not a nice joke and Aedyn's listening.

"Shut it. It never crossed in my mind, not even once to runaway. Aedyn just want to see his mom and I'm bringing him" Mew explained. Boom just gave Mew a teasing look and laughed.

"I'm kidding, of course." Boom turned to Aedyn, "Honey, You'll see mommy before you walk the aisle together later. Be patient, okay? Your mother is there fixing his makeup for the nth time since he is crying nonstop." Boom his eyes. He just visited Gulf's preparation room and the makeup artist is already complaining about Gulf's makeup.

"Why's my mommy crying? Is he hurt?" A genuine question from Aedyn made Boom guilty as he is messing with the kid.

"No, little superman. Your mother is just so happy that today's finally happening. That you'll really gonna be officially called a family together with your dad." Boom explained and he almost cackled seeing the confused face of the child.

"I don't understand..." Aedyn said in confusion.

"Mommy's fine, don't mind what your uncle is saying" Mew said, shooing his brother.

Mild came running cueing for them that the ceremony is about to start. As it is a beach wedding, everything is full of white and yellow since that's the color theme that the two agreed to use on their wedding venue designs and motifs. As for flowers, it's only sunflowers since sunflowers symbolizes loyalty, unwavering faith and unconditional love.

Mew's heart is about jump out of his chest. He is real nervous as he waits for his soon to be wife to arrive for both of them to walk in the aisle. Aedyn's also standing in the middle and waiting for his mother, Aedyn's cue is when his parents meet in the middle, he will walk first and followed by Mew and Gulf.

Mew's nervousness is gone replaced by an awe as he sees Gulf walking towards the center. Mew slowly takes a step too to meet his wife.

"You're so beautiful" Mew commented. Gulf's eyes are kinda puffy yet due to the make up, it's not really visible. However, Gulf's beauty did not fade nor the bags under his eyes never made him less attractive.

"You're so handsome too." Gulf gave Mew a soft kiss on the lips. "I am so lucky to have you."

"Me too, my love. I am so blessed to have meet you and love by you" Mew said, he then offer his hand and Gulf accepted it with a smile.

Everyone's present and happy for their union. Mew's friends and family are present while on Gulf's side, his friends and his mom were present. It was tough for both of them but after everything, it was their love that makes them face each and every challenges head on.

"I Mew Suppasit, will love you Gulf Kanawut till my last breath, will hold your hand as long as I can, will walk with you as far as I can, and will love you until the end of time. I will share every happy and sad moments with you, I will always stay by your side when your sick and I will be your shoulders when you need to cry, I will be your friend if you want someone to talk to, and I will be your home if your tired. I love you and thank you my love"

As Mew deliver his vows, Gulf can't hold his emotions and let his tears flow. Mew did the same as Gulf deliver his vows and promises.

"I now declare you husbands! You may kiss each other." The priest declared and the crowed rejoice as Mew and Gulf shared their first kiss as husbands.

"There's still tons of rocks on the road we'll take but we're taking it easy and carefully. We have each other." Gulf said to Mew. "I love you my husband"

"I love you too my wife. Let those waves take all the hardships we encountered in the past and bring us a new start." Mew answered.

"I love you too mommy and daddy!" Aedyn said that startled the two. Aedyn ran to his paren side and celebrated with them as soon as the ceremony ended.

"We love you our little superman." The newlywed said to their son.

Just like the sun sets in the horizon, there's always a new beginning and ending of everything. You don't have to be sad of the ending but enjoy the beauty of how it ends and look for the new start. Ending is not always a bad thing, since when something ends, then there's a new start that's waiting for you.

Mew and Gulf, lived happily. Their life is not perfect as normal couples fight and encounter ups and downs, yet they both conquered them and still each other's strength.

Ending is always happy since if it's not yet happy then it's not the end.

- Fin -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes that's a wrap! Thank you everyone.
Feel free to leave your comments and thoughts.

Lovelots ❤️💙