Part 8.

Not expecting all those things that happened, Gulf sleeps with the things unresolved. He overthinks everything but he has to act like an adult and responsible person that he is. He also cannot put his son into something and let him experience that Mew and him are fighting for him. It's not a good experience and influence to him as a child and the emotional trauma it can give him will be too much as a kid.

Gulf woke up with Aedyn no longer on his side and he immediately ran outside to search for him and he found him with Mew and Mix on the table, Mix serving them pancakes. It's already late morning when Gulf wake up and then he realized that his employees are no longer around. Hai is not around too.

"Why?" Gulf asked Mix but he just shrugged, he bowed a bit and left. Gulf just shoot him a fierce look but his secretary didn't see it since he already got his back turned to him. If Mix isn't Gulf's friend or if he is just an ordinary employee of Gulf, he might have scolded him already.

"Dada! Daddy is here!" Aedyn cheerfully said while Gulf wants to do a facepalm because of it.

"Are you happy?" Gulf asked and his son stare at him with a puzzled look and when he finally got what his mother is referring to, Aedyn smiled brightly.

"I am happy that daddy is here!" Aedyn answered cheerfully and Gulf smiled sadly to Aedyn. Mew is just looking at them, their interaction while somehow smiling to his son too. Mew wants to let Aedyn know that he is his real father but he want to honor Gulf's feelings as well. "Daddy you have to eat too!" Aedyn sliced his pancakes and get a bacon using his fork and offered it to his father. Mew didn't hesitate to take his son's offer and Aedyn happily hums while he take another part and offer it to Gulf and even if Gulf want to hesitate he doesn't want to show it to his son, he smiled and messes Aedyn's hair before he eat the food.

"Little man, dada and daddy got something to tell you, so finish your food faster, alright?" Gulf said, he smiled at his son and when Aedyn nodded, Gulf walks to get coffee for himself, to relieve his hand that's shaking or you can say making it worst. Adding fuel to make him palpitate even more.

After Aedyn eat, Mew took the initiative to put Aedyn's plate away while Gulf is still drinking his coffee. He is thinking of how to say it or break the news to Aedyn, his son is bright and is fond of Mew but who knows what he might think if he knows the truth.

"What is it dada? Are you gonna marry daddy?" Aedyn asked and Gulf choke then spits the coffee that he is sipping while Mew just laughed from behind and sits beside his son.

"If your mother agrees then why not?" Mew said while smirking at Gulf who is also throwing him a glare.

"Dada? We can live with daddy? Yes!" Aedyn happily said and Gulf glare at Mew even more but then the boy's smile faded and turned to Mew, "...but maybe we can't, dada said that you have a family then we have our own daddy too, sooo if our daddy comes back to us and we are living with you then... then he will get angry at Aedyn" Aedyn said and pouted, Gulf mentally face palmed. He didn't know if what Aedyn said can be good or bad.

"Aedyn, baby... Daddy Mew is your daddy" Gulf said and Mew stared at Gulf, he know that it is against Gulf's will to tell the truth to Aedyn but then he still did it. Even though Gulf won't say it, Mew will find a way and say it to the kid instead.

"Yes dada, he is daddy" Aedyn answered. He looked at Gulf with a puzzled face so his mother takes the hint that his son didn't understand what he said. Gulf took another deep breath and smiled bitterly.

"No, uhm... I mean, He is your real daddy. You know that daddy who is from far away with a lot of beautiful views, that is him. That person is Mew" Gulf said and it took a good minute for Aedyn to sink in what his mother just said. His eyes widened at the news that was just delivered to him, he then turned to Mew.

"For real? Are you my daddy?" Aedyn looked at Mew with sparkling eyes and Mew nodded in response. "Yey! Dada, daddy's gonna stay with us?" Aedyn turned to his mother and Gulf closed his eyes. This is where the conflict starts.

"Little man... your daddy cannot live with us but you can stay with daddy for few days. You can spend time and play with daddy and also you can sleep beside daddy then you can come home to dada after" Gulf hold his son's little hands and tried to explain in the simplest word he can and the best way that his son can understand.

"...but I cannot sleep without dada. Dada should sleep beside me then daddy." Aedyn's eyes starts to water and Gulf can't bear to see his son crying. "Please daddy? Come with us" Aedyn looked up at Mew with tears on his eyes.

"Baby... daddy can't do that. You know-"

"I don't want my dada sad. My dada cannot sleep without Aedyn too, I want my dada always. If daddy can't stay with us, I'm not staying with daddy too." Aedyn cuts Mew off. Gulf almost apprehend his son for not letting his father to finish his sentence but then he is touched by what Aedyn said. He didn't know that his son treasures him the most that he is willing not to spend time with his father just because he will get sad.

"Little man, dada is going to be okay. You should spend time with daddy first and also I have little bear with me. I'll sleep with little bear beside me so dada can sleep at night and you want to play with daddy, right? You can play with him all you want" Gulf said forcing a smile, the bear is something Gulf bought when Aedyn was just 3 years old and he always got that bear beside him whenever he sleeps and Gulf has to bring that to Thailand with them.

"No... I'm staying with dada.. I'm sorry daddy but I don't want to leave my dada. Will daddy can just come over to play and then go home? I can spend time with you if my dada has to go to work because I always stay with uncle Hai" Aedyn said and his parents are surprised at how their son deal with things, how he thinks like a mature man. Even though Gulf knows that Aedyn is sad of not being able to spend time with his father, the kid doesn't want to leave him alone and stubbornly demands to stay with him and let Mew stay with them instead.

"I'll stay over twice a month or maybe once a week to sleep beside you, if that's okay?" Mew said, he first turn to Aedyn then to Gulf. Their son turn his head to Gulf too and waits for Gulf's response.

"Once a week it is" Gulf answered and Aedyn turn to hug Mew while expressing his happiness, not minding that he just cried a minute ago. The kid's emotion is really easily swayed.

Gulf thinks that he has to prepare a room for Mew whenever he stays over so he won't stay in Gulf's room or he can just stay at Aedyn's though most of the time his son is sleeping with him on his bed. Gulf smiled at his self because no matter how hard he tried to hide and keep Aedyn in the dark, in his shadows but destiny really light his own way to bring Aedyn to light.

~~~~~~~
Hello.

Finally 😂

How was it?