Part 19.

Gulf's POV.
(Of course, Gulf gets his talk show - I mean his pov too 😂)

Mew is such a beast, like literally. He is huge too, I mean his body and the thing down there. Ugh, we already have Aedyn and we did all sorts of sexy things but I'm still fantasizing about his body.

I didn't get to enjoy much in the ranch since all I did is rest and watch them. I join them if the activity is not too extreme otherwise I would just stay there and look at them since its kinda still sore down there. My son is enjoying the experience and I know my friends too. Well, they're enjoying the most out of their vacation because who knows when they'll come and visit again. Though I am really glad they're around because I feel so at ease whenever the two are near, I feel like safe and I guess it should be that way whenever your trusted friends are around.

And oh, talking about Mew. I am not sure with how things are, I am not certain with this, I don't return the same feelings yet but I think I'm getting there. Just a little bit of push and I'll get there but I want to take it slow. I don't want to rush things.

I heard a loud 'bang' sound followed by Aedyn's cry and that scared me. I snapped out of my imagination and runs outside to get to them as fast as I could. However, No one's outside aside from Aedyn who sits on the floor with a slight bleeding leg and trying to muffle his cry using his small hands. I looked around and none of them seems to heard the fall or the cry of my child - not that I require them to but I guess I'm just sensitive when Aedyn comes to the conversation and him getting hurt is what I avoid the most.

"Honey, are you okay? Where's daddy? Where're your papa's?" I asked consecutively while tending to his injured leg. "What happened?" I asked again even after not getting a response from the still crying kid. I confirmed that his wound is not that deep and big. Aedyn's still sobbing while his hand clutching to my shirt - refusing to let go or to reply to me.

I lift him up carefully to carry him and bring him to the room where the three of us stays. I searched for the small emergency kit that I looked in the room when we initially arrived, that's common knowledge I believe. I slowly tend to the wound of my son. Aedyn's ouches and winched makes my heart to ache. Aedyn is a careful kid and doesn't usually act like of his age. He is also careful when playing to avoid getting hurt and he doesn't cry that loud - that just means, something must really happened.

"Have you calmed down? Can you tell dada what happened and where they are? You followed them right?" I asked my son when he finally settled down but he is still hiccuping from the cry. He looked at me, scared - I think but I know he isn't afraid of me so he is like afraid of what he will say. "I won't be mad, so tell dada please?"

"Why are they saying bad things about you? Even daddy is saying mean things! I hate bad uncles!" Aedyn said and his tears starts to gather up again. I can't defend them and I can't also say that my son is right to be angry.

"Hmm... what did they say about dada? Don't get so worked up baby, okay? So... can you elaborate more for dada?" I asked again.

"Why are you my dada? Why aren't you my mommy?  Do I have another mommy?" He asked and it's a question I am not ready for nor a question I expected to receive from my son.

"...but dada is also mommy... mommy is dada.. Did they say about you having another mother? Because dada is your only mother." I explained as simple as it should sound.

"but... but... if dada is my mother then why aren't you my mommy? Why are you 'dada'?" Aedyn asked.

"It's just like papa Up and papa Kao, they're uncles like Uncle Run and Mild but you call them 'papa' instead, right? So it's the same with me." I explained again however it seems I didn't satisfy the answer my son's been looking for.

"...but! Uncle Run said that daddy should find a wife to be my mommy and you will just be my dada. I don't like it! I hate them!" Aedyn expressed.

"Aedyn... didn't you just misunderstood? Dada will not allow that to happen. Even if your daddy's gonna have another family, I will be your only mother" I attempted to explain again. Aedyn stayed silent, he might be thinking about it.

"let us talk to them, okay? Maybe they're just joking so that they can explain it to you as well" I said again after quite a while, hoping that will do it but Aedyn clutched on my shirt tighter and shake his head.

"Nooo! I don't want to. He is not my daddy anymore because he said you hurt him and he will find someone to be my mommy and you just brings disaster to his life. I hate them all!" He said while shaking his head and tears keeps falling.

What? I almost exclaimed but I have to put my emotions aside. It won't help - that's just me trying to convince myself.

"Aedyn fynn! You shouldn't say that!" I scold him but his cries were just getting louder and louder. What I just don't understand is that not even one of them checks on Aedyn or followed him. "Okay... how about this, I'll go talk to them first while you stay here inside." I offered, I want to have a peace of mind on what exactly happened so I can explain it properly to my son.

"Can we go home dada? Please? I don't want to stay here anymore" He said shaking from his cries.

"We can't just do that little guy. Let us talk to them first, okay? I will be always with you, I will protect you and we have your papa's as well. So let's talk to them, please?" I said. I just remembered to take my phone and texted Mew to meet us same with my friends. Even if Mew's friends don't like me, they will not act like that in front of the child.

"Hold me tighter, dada" Aedyn said as he slowly nods. He is sweating from so much crying; I wiped his tears, his sweats and his runny nose and fix his hair before I lift him again to carry him outside.

The sore lower half of mine is long forgotten and carrying Aedyn is like nothing even though my child is really heavy. I can see them on the living room and when Mew sees us he stood to greet us and get Aedyn but he is turned back by our son.

"Nooo~ I hate you! I only want my dada!" Aedyn exclaimed and hide his face on my shoulder. Mew looked at me, confused - I just shake my head and walk to the sofa and sit carefully to avoid getting Aedyn's wounded leg to hurt too.

"What happened?" Mew asked, his face shows concerned.

"That's what I want to ask, what happened?" I asked back, raising a brow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time no update again! The Typhoon hit us so hard that we have no electricity for days.

Happy holidays everyone!