Saved: Bad Guys Poly

Dust laid on his bed, staring at his dark ceiling. He sighed as he rolled over restlessly. He started to get a headache as he clinged to his pillow for coldness. Suddenly, he started to hear whispers. He shivered, as his body became limp. He felt hands running down his spine. He whimpered quietly as tears slid down his face. He was frozen where he sat. The hands had moved from his spine to his ribs. He cried out in pain as the hands grip tightened around his ribs, slowly breaking them. He screamed, trying to break free. He tried to scream again, but nothing came out. He felt his hood being lifted off him, exposing his white shirt. Fingers slowly traced his ribs up to his neck. He whimpered and sobbed as the whispers grew louder. His white shirt was slowly being lifted off as he tried to stop it.

***

The others awoke to a loud scream. They all rushed out of their rooms, looking at each other.

"It came from Dust's room!" Killer said.

They rushed to his room, hearing sobbing and whimpering. They burst through the door to see the ghostly Papyrus torturing his brother.

"Come on dear brother~ Don't worry, we'll have fun~!" His raspy voice echoed out.

Dust couldn't see properly, his head ringing and spinning.

"Dust!" Nightmare tried to shout.

Dust just sat there crying, not wanting to be touched by Him. Nightmare rushed to his side, trying to shake him out of it. He was knocked back as Dust's shirt fully came off. His broken ribs were exposed along with bruises, scratches, and hickeys. Dust gasped as the hands held his face. He cried out and the others watched in horror as the ghost dug his fingers into Dust's face and scraped them across it. Blood flowed from his face as he cried. The others tried to get to Dust, but the ghost blocked them. He playfully pushed Dust onto his bed. The others took this chance to get to Dust. Nightmare rushed over to the bed and grabbed Dust in his arms. Dust sobbed as his body came back into his control, now feeling the true pain. Nightmare held him protectively and stared at the ghost.

"Don't EVER touch him again you bastard! Leave him alone!" Nightmare's voice boomed.

"You're lucky your stupid boyfriends were here to save you this time. But I will be back brother..." The ghost said, slowly fading away.

Dust whimpered, leaning close to Nightmare's chest. The others quickly turned their attention back to his bruises and scratches.

"D-did he do this t-to you?" Horror trailed off.

Dust only nodded, still crying. Nightmare brought them all to his bedroom, the bed being big enough for all of them. Nightmare gently laid Dust on the bed, the others sitting around him. He quietly sobbed, still shaking. Nightmare put his forehead against Dust's.

"It's okay, love, we're here..." Nightmare whispered.

The others started to comfort him as well. He continued to quietly cry, but slowly stopped after constant comfort. The others cuddled around him giving him soft kisses. He snuggled closer into Nightmare's chest as he quietly fell asleep. The others soon fell asleep as well.