Late Valentine's Day Special

I am so so sorry this story took so long, I'll be posting many more parts stories in the next few days. Again, I'm so sorry my droplets that this is late, due to this, I won't be writing a St. Patrick's day special. Sorry, but please enjoy!

Sunlight flowed from the open curtain and flooded Dream's face. His eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the light. He yawned, sitting up and pulling back his pale yellow sheets. He sat on his bed, looking around his room. When we got up, he heard a small quiet snoring. He walked to the end of his bed and found Ink and Blue snuggled up on his carpet with a blanket. He laughed silently, smiling at the two. He quietly walked to his closet. It was Valentine's Day, and Dream was going to dress up for his lovely boyfriends. He had two outfits, both deep scarlet. One was a long sleeve shirt that had a skirt attached to it. The skirt flowed down onto the ground, but it was cut in the middle, like his normal outfit. The other one was..a rather revealing set of lingerie. He planned to surprise them throughout the day. He put on the first outfit and walked out of the closet. He smiled at his boyfriends and used his magic to teleport them onto his bed with the covers on them. He walked out of his room, closing the door quietly behind him. He walked into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. He was going to make his boyfriends' favorite breakfast options. For Ink, that'd be anything of the sweet variety from fruit to pancakes. For Blue, it would be a crepe with various toppings. Dream also couldn't forget his little gifts for them. After about an hour and a half, he finished all the food and started to set things up. He went to their small dining room and set their plates at their circle table. He lit a few candles, even though it was bright outside, he decided to shut the blinds for ambiance. He laid two golden roses by his partners' plates, along with cards and small boxes of chocolate. Specifically dark chocolate for Blue and milk chocolate for Ink. He used some magic to make small gold lights float about the room. He smiled, hoping his boyfriends would enjoy it. He made sure to fix himself up and awaited at the door of the dining room. Although, he felt that he was forgetting something. Oh well!

***

Blue awoke to a small groan by his side. He opened his eyes to see Ink leaning up. Blue got up with Ink and hugged him tightly. Ink hugged back, but started pouting about how much his back hurt from sleeping on the floor. Blue rolled his eyes and walked to the closet with Ink close behind. They walked in and soon realized it wasn't their closet. They saw the lingerie and smirked at each other.

"So, sunlight is planning a surprise?" Ink said as they walked to their separate rooms.

Blue smirked, nodding. They went into their separate rooms and got dressed in their V-Day clothes. Blue simply put on a red suit with the back acting as a cape that flowed behind him. It wasn't red, it was a faded pink. Ink put on a matching outfit to Blue, but a brighter pink. They had gone shopping for outfits, knowing that Dream would've bought a fancy outfit. They came out of their rooms and looked at eachother. They smiled, embracing each other and walking down the stairs. They were met by the smell of fresh pancakes, fresh fruit, and chocolate. They followed the smell to see Dream standing in front of the dining room doorway. He greeted them with a smile. They pulled him into a hug, Blue infront and Ink behind. They peppered kisses down his neck. He laughed and pushed them away slightly. He took their hands and led them to the glowing dining room. Blue and Ink awed at the room and at the decorated table. Dream pulled out the chairs for them both.

"Wow dear, you did all of this for us?" Ink asked.

"Mhm! It's Valentine's Day after all." Dream said.

Blue and Ink happily sat down, still admiring all the work Dream did. He sat down and giggled as the two of them awed at the golden roses. After admiring everything, they finally started to eat. Ink's eyes turned into hearts and stars. He started to eat it rather quickly, in doing so, Dream assumed he liked it, Blue also enjoyed it as he gave Dream a smile and complemented his cooking. After they finished, Dream excused himself. He remembered what he forgot: Wine. He opened their small 'stash' and got a bottle. He also went to the cabinet and got out three wine glasses. When he returned, he found Ink eating his chocolate and Blue reading his card. He set down the glasses and the bottle. Ink and Blue directed their attention

to the bottle and smiled at Dream.

"Wow starlight, you really thought of everything." Blue said.

Dream smiled, happy his boyfriends appreciated his hard work. Blue poured them all a glass and stood up.

"A toast for Valentine's Day?" He asked.

Ink and Dream stood up with him.

"And a toast for our lovely boyfriend who made everything." Ink added, laying a kiss on Dream's cheek.

Dream giggled and Blue smiled.

"A toast for today and Dream." Blue said.

Ink raised his glass and Dream raised his glass shyly. They all sat back down and finished eating. The rest of the day, they watched movies, baked, and snuggled. They went to a fancy restaurant for their dinner and returned home. It was time for Dream's last surprise. They got in and hung their coats up.

"I'll be right back, I have one last surprise!" Dream said heading up stairs.

Blue and Ink looked at eachother, knowing what it was and waited happily. Dream nervously walked into his closet, looking at lingerie. He was nervous on how they would react. He slipped it on, still trying to decide whether or not to summon his ecto body. He sighed embarrassed as he summoned it. He walked slowly to the bedroom where he found Blue and Ink waiting for him. They smirked at seeing their cute boyfriend in such revealing attire. He blushed realizing both pairs of eyes were roaming his body. The two went up to him, both giving him a deep and passionate kiss.

"Don't worry Dreamy," Ink said.

"We'll be gentle.." Blue finished.

I hope you enjoyed! And again, so sorry this took so long to come out. Have a wonderful day or evening! Goodbye my droplets!