Small Things: Blue x The Bad Sanses

Idea:

All the Bad Sanses are a combination of werewolves and dragons. Horror is a windigo, Error is a hybrid, and Nightmare is a tendril creature. Blue is a... special windigo.

(The idea of them being creatures, a Blue harem, and hunters.)

The Bad Sanses lumbered through the forest. They made sure to be quiet so as to not alert any hunters nearby. Nightmare's ears perked up. He quickly used an invisibility spell on all of them. The others looked at him. He nodded and walked toward the noise as they followed close behind. They came upon a clearing to hear shouting, gunshots, and growling. When they arrived, they saw about 7 hunters trying to shoot a small wendigo. His blue blood only slightly covered his pearly white bones. His fur was light blue and silver. He growled loudly as he dodged several bullets. He got shot and fell to the ground, whimpering slightly. Horror tried to move to help, but aNightmare blocked him. It was instinct to help others if their kind. He lunged at one of the hunters and tackled him down. He quickly ripped his chest open and killed him. Soon, he did the same to the others. He breathed heavily as he collapsed, blue blood seeping from his body. Suddenly, more hunters came. One of them shot the wendigo named Blue again. This time, the others quickly came to his aid. Horror slashed through a hunter with his teeth. Blue whimpered, looking at the others. He weakly growled. The others quickly killed the hunters. They rushed over to Blue as he laid lifeless on the ground. A rustling came from a bush behind Blue. A small wolf cub came out. It slowly walked over to Blue and nestled his head. Blue opened his eyes and noticed the pup. He weakly howled in a certain way. A large wolf came running. She saw her pup and quickly ran over to her. She quickly nuzzled her cub, then, laid her eyes on Blue. Her widened as she slowly walked over to him. She bowed before him and nudged his head. Blue gently smiled and signaled them to go. The wolf did as told and quickly left with her cub.Blue's smile faded as he dropped his head to the ground. Dust walked closer to him. Blue growled at him, but Dust went on. Dust knelt down beside Blue and just as Blue was about to try and attack, Dust used his magic to put him to sleep.