Surprise Part 2

Here's Part 2 of Horror x Dream. @RandomThingsOfMine, I'm so sorry it took so long. But I hope you enjoy!

Dream awoke the next day early, despite the late night. He quickly got dressed and left a small note for Ink and Blue. All he wrote was that he'd be out for the day and not be back that night. He made a portal to a market, enjoying the fresh smell of produce. He always liked markets, the people helping each other and providing for others. He went around, greeting different monsters and wishing them a nice day. He took his time, following the recipe for the cake and tempered chocolate. He took a basket and went down the isles. He first went to the candy aisle and got four white chocolate bars. He thought about whether to get some cake mix or make it from scratch. He decided that Nightmare always liked scratch made anything. He followed the recipe and got all the ingredients. He decided since he was going to the castle he'd get a gift for everyone. He got four chocolate bars, two for Cross and two for Error. He got a few of the play candies (like the Baby Bottle Pops and Juicy Drop Pops) for Killer, knowing Killer liked those. For Dust, he got a Twix. Now what to get for his boyfriend. He was walking by an isle with small stuffed animals. That's when he spotted a small wolf stuffed animal. It was perfect. He happily grabbed it and laid it in his basket. He walked to the checkout, stopping in his tracks when he saw a bouquet of deep blue roses. He picked them up and smelled them. He loved the smell of roses. He held them gently and walked to the checkout. He laid his items on the conveyor belt and paid the cashier. Dream quickly left, realizing it was already rather late. He made his way to Nightmare's castle. It was about 1:00 am by the time he arrived. He gently knocked on the door and was greeted with his sweet boyfriend. As soon as Horror let Dream in, they got to work. Dream quickly made the cake and started the long decoration process.

(2 hours later..)

Dream sighed, carving yet another moon shape out of the pearlescent blue fondant he got. Horror was frosting the cakes now that they had cooled off. Dream yawned, whipping the melted white chocolate with some food dye in it. Horror looked over at him, realizing he was getting tired. He decided he'd try to cheer him up. He gently laid a dollop of chocolate frosting on his nose. He turned around and tapped Dream's shoulder.

"Hm..?" Dream turned around.

Horror pointed at his nose.

"Aww, heh, here." Dream laughed as he licked off the frosting.

Horror blushed, leaning his head into Dream's hand. Dream smiled and took a dollop of frosting on his finger. He licked it off, the new boost of sugar waking him up immediately. He sped up and quickly finished the fondant pieces.

"Mind helping me dear?" Dream asked.

"Mhm.." Horror said, taking a small star and laying it on the cake.

(..9:00 am..)

Nightmare awoke and looked at his clock. He stretched and got up, dressing in his regular attire. He gently knocked on the rest of his teammates' doors. He went and read in the library. After 30 minutes, the rest of the group showed up in the library, except for..Horror? Nightmare gently closed his book and followed the chattery group as they walked down the large staircase. When they reached the bottom, they were met with the most gorgeous cake they'd ever seen. And just behind, a sleeping Horror in a sleeping Dream's lap.

I hoped you all enjoyed! As always, I'm working at my own pace. I hope you all have a wonderful day or evening! Cya my droplets! <3