Leave Him Alone Part 2

Apologies for the delay, but here is part 2 of Fell x Bad Sanses. 

Dear @fell_sans_simp101, I hope you enjoy your request. I also hope everyone else enjoys this new part! Let me know if I should make a part 3!

Fell awoke later to the sound of thunder. His eye lights lit up as he peered around the room. Everything was as it was before he fell into a slumber. He pulled his sweater from his neck in an attempt to cool himself down. As much as he appreciated the comfort and love literally radiating from the group, he needed to get some fresh air. He attempted to move, but a protective tendril kept him from doing so. He sighed and gave up after a few tries. Fell looked to the side, noticing that a certain partner was gone. Dust. He tilted his head in confusion, but decided to ignore it for the moment. The task at hand was to get out of the giant pile. Taking Dust's absence to his advantage, he slowly slid over in his place and wiggled his way to a sitting position. He quietly got up and walked to the door, looking back at the others. They all slept peacefully, well, as peacefully as mass murderers can. He opened the door, cringing as it creaked open. After closing the door, he roamed the dark, empty halls looking for the door to the porch. He finally found the double doors and went through. Low and behold, there stood Dust, smoking. It was still dark outside and the rain poured heavily. Dust looked over the forest that lay behind the giant castle. He sighed and dropped the butt of his cigarette, grinding it under his heel. Few were awake at this hour, except for a few animals. Crows sat perched gently upon the railing underneath the roof to stay out of the rain. Insects of all kinds quietly chirped and a few deer ate grass by the treeline. Fell admired his handiwork in the lush roses that proudly bloomed by the stairs that led outside. He had helped Horror and Nightmare plant them and was very pleased with how they grew. Both the plants and the people. Fell learned, when he first joined, that the dark prince's favorite flower was the rose and has given him one every day since then. After a long, silent pause, dust finally spoke.

"You're awake I see.." He whispered.

Fell knew why he was timid to ask.

"Yes, the pile got too hot and I needed some fresh air." He said back.

Dust quietly took out another cigarette. After knowing him for years, Fell knew this had to be his 4th or 5th cigarette. Unlike the others, he didn't really try to stop him that much. He joined him in the action and only protested when he knew Dust had smoked too much. Fell took the cigarette from his cold hands and set it on his own teeth. Dust stood for a moment before pulling out his lighter and stepping closer to Fell. He flicked the metal spark wheel and let a tiny flame come to life. It danced its way onto the butt of the cigarette and let some bits of foil fall to the ground. Fell took in a puff of smoke and blew it out his nonexistent nose. Dust simply gazed at his partner and sighed.

"Anything you wanna tell me..?" He asked.

Fell looked at him puzzled. That's when it hit him. He was talking about the incident that started the whole "pile". He never planned on the team finding out, let alone the way they did. He didn't want to talk about it. Fell didn't enjoy comparing his relationship with his brother to the multiverse of other sanses who had caring ones.

"Nope." He said simply, letting out another puff of smoke.

"Fell, you know Nightmare will interrogate you-"

"I know.."

The last thing Fell wanted was to be poked and prodded for information about his past. He simply wanted to be alone. How could he get out of this? The phone in his pocket vibrated giving him an idea. He took it out and held it to his nonexistent ear.

"Hello?" He asked.

There was no voice on the other end of the line.

"Oh, hey Blue." He said.

He proceeded to make up a conversation with the small skeleton and hoped that Dust wouldn't notice the blacked out screen.

"I see. So you want me to come over?" He asked and waited for no response.

He soon "hung up" and looked over at Dust.

"I guess I have an errand to run." He said.

"Guess so.." Dust replied, "but you can't run from talking forever."

Fell simply nodded before making his way inside. He walked back to his room and changed out of the old clothes from yesterday. He slipped on a new sweater, but sighed when he realized his jacket was being washed.

Great, he thought, I'll freeze to death while I smoke away my sorrows.

Fell walked out of his room feeling worse than before. He made his way to the back door and opened it. He was met with a sheet of cold rain and hail. He shut the door before any of it could make it inside. As he walked through the garden, he let the rain flow down his face. Sure it was wet and cold, but it somehow felt..nice. He was practically soaked, but he didn't care at this point. He soon made it to the treeline and started to look for a good hiding place. Low and behold before him in a small clearing was a cave. Well, more like a small indent in the rock wall. It was enough that he could be shielded from the if he so chose. Fell sat down and let the rain change the color of his sweater from a pale yellow to a dark mustard. Having grabbed his own pack of cigarettes and a lighter, he began to smoke again. After puffing out a ring of smoke, he waited. For what he didn't know.

All he knew was that he was alone.

With rain.

And his thoughts.

Apologies if it's short! I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you all later! Have a wonderful day or evening! Goodbye for now my droplets!

- Asta <3