He's Not Like Them

I'm so so sorry for not posting lately. I know you guys hear this a lot, but my motivation lately just has been awful. I'm really trying to write, even if it is only a sentence a day. Here is a short Lustberry oneshot. I hope you enjoy.

Lust sighed as he lay on his bed. He scrolled through Instagram, liking posts and looking at photos. The little notification bell had a little dot on it, causing him to click it. He was greeted with several comments on his last post. He tapped one of the notifications and was taken to his post. He started to read, realizing that every single comment was hate.

'What a skank!'

'This is disgusting!'

'Nobody wants to see this!'

'@Instagram, ban this freak!'

'#Ban Hammer'

He scrolled for what seemed like hours reading these hate comments. He teared up, deleting the post immediately. He threw his phone to the ground and rolled over. He stared at the blank white wall, sobbing. A few gentle knocks rang from his door.

"N-not now, please go away.." He said.

The door opened despite Lust's request, revealing Blue. He shut the door and kneeled beside Lust's bed. He gently rubbed his shoulder before laying down with him. Lust tried to keep in his tears, but couldn't help it. He sobbed quietly, leaning against Blue. Blue stayed quiet until Lust had quieted down some. He gently pulled Lust's chin so he could face him. Lust looked at him, his lavender eyelights glowing in the dark. Blue smiled at him, gently rubbing his cheek with his thumb.

"You're beautiful Lust, just the way you are. Where did that powerful confidence go?"

Lust leaned into his touch, not knowing what to say.

"Listen to me, you don't need to listen to anything anyone says. You're perfect sweets, the only opinion that matters is yours." Blue smiled in return, kissing Lust's forehead.

Lust grinned, wiping his tears.

"You're right..thank you Hun." Lust said.

"Of course dear!" Blue said, smiling at him.

Lust pulled him close, touching their foreheads. Lust looked into Blue' eyes, realizing this was the only thing we could ever want. He pulled him into a passionate kiss, never wanting to let go of his love. Blue kissed back, happy that Lust understood. Time seemed to stop as they looked into each other's eyes. Lust couldn't help but smile as he stared into those endless blue eyes. This was all he needed, the person who always saw the best in others. The person who never gave up, despite all hope being lost. This 'weak' sans who no one took seriously..just for being the sans from UnderSwap, he went considered weak and childish. Lust knew Blue's insecurities about how people treated him. Despite constantly encouraging others, he himself had no faith in his abilities. Lust admired his lover's strength, reminding him of it every day. The two of them relied on each other for support. They both knew they wouldn't never leave each other's side. Lust wasn't like his friend Error. Blue truly understood how he felt. Blue knew exactly what to say to make anyone feel better. And he knew the signs of bottling these emotions up.

He's Not Like Them..

Once again, I'm so sorry for not posting in so long. Like I said, I'm really trying to write even if it's a little at a time. I hope you enjoyed this short oneshot. Have a wonderful day or evening! Bye my droplets! 

-River <3