Too Positive: DrillerMare

Nightmare quietly sat in his room. He wanted to join the others in their games to celebrate the truce, but... he didn't think they'd want him. After all that happened... after all he did... he felt... sorry? The king of Negativity himself sorry. He sighed and looked to his bedside table. There was a photo of him and Dream from the past. Although, it was ripped in half. He picked it up and sighed. He was startled as a knock came from the door.

"Come in..." He said.

It was Killer.

"Hey Nighty, why don't you come down and celebrate with us?" Killer asked, sitting on the bed next to Nightmare.

"Because... they don't want me there..." Nightmare said.

"Are you kidding? Dreamy practically begged me to get you. The rest of the gang want you down there!" Killer exclaimed.

Killer gently took Nightmare's hand and helped him up.

"C'mon, let's go." Killer said, leading Nightmare out of his room.

"Okay..."

***

"Dream, truth or dare?" Dust asked.

"Dare!" Dream said.

"I dare you to turn into your most powerful form." Dust said, smirking.

Dream gasped.

"What, you scared?" Dust asked.

"N-no, its just... it could really hurt Nighty..." Dream responded.

"Then just do it for a second." Cross said.

"Okay..." Dream said.

He closed his eyes and channeled his aura. There was a flash of light. As the light faded, golden magic swirled around the room; positivity. They looked to Dream:

"W-wow, what are you?" Dust said.

"The god of positivity." Dream responded in an echoey voice.

Just then, Killer and Nightmare walked into the room. Nightmare's eyes widened as he gasped. Dream looked over and saw him. A yellow liquid flowed from his eyes as he gasped in pain. He fell to the ground coughing and gasping. Dream immediately changed back and ran over to him. The positivity was still floating in the room. Dream knew what he had to do. He quickly focused his aura to destroy the positivity in the room. The positivity shattered and faded away. Dream's body slowly started turning to stone.

"D-dreamy..." Killer said holding Nightmare tight.

"When Nightmare wakes up, use his vial of negativity to help him strengthen." Dream said, kneeling down next to Nightmare.

"What about you?!" Killer yelled.

"Don't worry about me, help Nightmare." He said, weakly smiling.

"B-but..." Killer whimpered.

Dream cupped Killer's face in his hands and smiled. He took off his necklace. As Killer pulled away, Dream laid the necklace in his hands.

"I-I love you Kills..." Dream trailed off as he fully turned to stone.

Killer started to sob as Dust and Horror went to comfort him. Cross quickly went upstairs and grabbed the vial. He came back down and used his magic to carry Nightmare to the infirmary. As soon as Nightmare was laid down, they quickly got work setting up what he needed.

***

Nightmare's eyes fluttered open. He looked around to see a bag full of negativity hooked up to his soul, along with Dust standing over him using his healing magic.. He sat up rubbing his head. The others were waiting in the room except Ink and Blue. They were with Dream. Killer saw him and came running.

"NIGHTY!" He sobbed.

He clinged to Nightmare tight, not wanting to let go. Nightmare too held him close. A few minutes later, Nightmare noticed now positivity anywhere.

"Wait, where's Dream?" Nightmare asked.

No one responded. Nightmare's eye widened. He bolted out of the room and to the living room. Ink and Blue were on their knees in front of Dream. Ink was sobbing as Blue held him. Blue too was crying. Nightmare rushed to Dream. He fell to his knees as he held Dream's cold face. Tears fell down his face as he stared at his brother.

"No.... No no no.. not again... DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!!"

***