Poison DreamBerry: Part 4

Here ya go! More coming soon!

He soon came upon a small glowing cave entrance. He quickly jumped off Justice and tied him to a tree. Blue gave Justice a final pet before moving into the entrance. He awed at the glowing crystal that hung from every side of the stone walls. The smooth flow of rushing water echoed through the cave. The walls and floor all glimmered from the water that had once run over it. Crystals of all shapes, sizes, and colors were there. S I had rushed out and told Blue everything he needed to know. He was looking for a flower of pure gold. He trekked deeper into the cave, the glow of the crystals lighting his way. After a while, he came upon a revine. The golden flower bloomed in a small pond of water. He looked down into the deep dark that lay below him. Suddenly, fire erupted behind him. He spun around to see a malvian, the beast Sci had warned him about. He summoned his battle axe, prepared to attack. The malvian dashed toward him. The beast breathed fire toward Blue, burning him severely. Blue recovered quickly and was soon running towards the malvian. It flew towards him again, but this time, Blue ran and jumped to the side of the cave wall. His battle axe was held high above his head. He ran sideways on the wall, speeding towards the malvian. His axe cut straight through the malvian's head. The body fell to the ground, the head falling into the ravine. He was exhausted. He had fought more of them on his way there. He looked back at the flower. The space between the two sides was at least 8 feet wide. He took a deep breath and backed up. He ran and jumped in the air. He landed on the other side, but the rock below him started to crumble. It broke and fell beneath him. He screamed, falling with it...

***

He gripped to the edge for dear life. He tried pulling himself up, but he was too tired. He wouldn't grip on for much longer...

***

Nightmare paced back and forth as the others stood panicked. Ink kept wiping Dream's brow, trying to keep him cool. Dream gasped, blood dripping down his chin. Dream coughed up more blood and groaned in pain. Nightmare winced when Dream coughed. Ink tried not to cry as he cleaned Dream's chin. Sci continued to look through his books getting the remedy ready. All he needed was the flower. Dream gasped once, much louder and in much more pain. His arm was completely gone, along with almost half of his body. Another chunk faded to ash. Nightmare turned away, crying. Killer and Cross walked to him whispering sweet words to him and holding him close. Ink winced, he couldn't bare to see Dream like this. Lust came to him bringing him into a hug.

"I'll take over now, okay darling?" Lust said, looking Ink in the eyes.

Ink nodded and walked over to the rest of the knights. They hugged him tightly in an attempt of comfort.

"B-Blue..." Dream said shakily.

The others stopped everything and stared at Dream. Nightmare and the other rushed to his side.

"D-dream!?" Nightmare gasped, kneeling next to his brother.

"B-blue... follow.. the l-light..." Dream said again.

A yellow orb formed in his hands. He seemed to move it around in his hand.

"What's he doing?" Nightmare asked.

"H-he's leading Blue with the rest of his energy..." Sci said, astounded.

***

Hope you enjoyed! More stories coming soon! I have a plan for a new BIG story coming up, so look out for that. Bye my droplets and see ya soon!