Cuddles Part 1: Dream x Error x Moon

SDNightmare is Moon

Sorry for not posting, had a lot of work lately. Here ya go!

"I'm home!" Error said as he opened the door.

He had just come back from destroying some pesky AUs. He seemed exhausted, mostly likely because of Ink. Their battles seemed to be full of Ink blabbering on instead of actually fighting. He shook off the thought and walked into the kitchen to see Moon.

"Hey baby..." Error said, laying his head on Moon's shoulder.

"Hey RuRu." Moon said, happily kissing Error's forehead.

"What are you making?" Error asked.

"I'd thought we could have sushi for dinner tonight." Moon said.

"It smells delicious." Error replied.

Just then, the door flew open and Dream fell through it.

"Dream?!" Error and Moon yelled in unison.

They rushed over to him.

"Dream, what happened?!" Moon asked, panicked.

"S-sorry, I didn't m-mean to burst through the d-door." Dream shakily got up thanks to the help of his husbands.

They brought him up to the bedroom and laid him in the bed.

"Tell us what happened!" Error said.

"Sorry. I'm just drained from today. There was a lot of negativity, which made it hard to spread positivity and gain energy." Dream said.

Moon and Error looked at each other. They got into the bed with Dream, putting him in the middle. Dream nuzzled into Moon's chest as Error hugged him from behind. Dream sighed and fell asleep.

Sorry it's so short! Working on the Insomnia Oneshot right now. I'll try to post other ones as well. Hope you have a great day or evening! Bye my Droplets! <3