The Tale of Forgotten Forest: A Star Sanses Poly

Description:

Dream is a mythical creature that is trapped inside the forest by a curse. He can only escape when he finds his true love. Dream had gone missing for 7 months and the Star Sanses had been trying to find him. The SS and the BS are fighting in the forest when suddenly, large creatures surround them all. Dream comes and saves them. The story will continue from there...

Chapter One:A Spark of Hope

Ink's eyes fluttered open as the moonlight poured into the window. Suddenly, he felt someone nudge his back. He turned over to see his boyfriend, Blue. He smiled softly as he cuddled into Blue's chest.

"Inky, you know we have our forest hunt today." Blue said, lovingly rubbing Ink's skull.

"Just 5 more minutes..." Ink said, snuggling closer to Blue.

Blue lightly chuckled and laid his head back down on his pillow. Ink pulled Blue closer to him. Blue closed his eyes. After 5 minutes, Blue made sure to get out of bed and get his gear on. Ink soon did the same:

Blue grabbed his battle hammer and Ink grabbed his sword. Since they weren't patrolling AUs, Ink decided he wouldn't take his brush. Ink stumbled down the stairs and quietly went to the kitchen. Blue had already made some breakfast and sat it down on the counter. Ink came up behind Blue and hugged him, laying his head on Blue's shoulder.

"Thanks for making food, hun." Ink drearily said as he walked towards the counter.

"Of course!" Blue responded.

Ink smiled, his pupils turning into hearts. Oh Blue. That smile, that giggle, that beautiful personality. Ink loved it all. From his sweetness to his body. He sighed.

"Ink? Are you going to eat? We have to leave in 5 minutes." Blue said, already eating his food.

Ink suddenly snapped from his daydreams and started eating. Blue quickly cleaned up once they were done. Ink opened the door for Blue and the two of them left. They walked through the dimly lit streets of the village Mercree. They quietly held hands as they walked along. They stood at the entrance to the Forgotten Forest.

"Ready?" Blue asked.

"Ready." Ink responded.

They stepped in. There had been many rumors about the forest. For every adventurer who went in never came out. They also say that those who even walk close to the forest or take something, even a leaf, from the forest, disappear the next day. Some say they are dragged away by the horrid monsters that live there and others say that they are turned into the horrid monsters. This was the last thing in their minds as they a cool breeze rushed over them. They held hands as they walked on into the dark forest...