Leave Him Alone: Bad Guys x Fell

"Where's Fell?" Asked Nightmare.

"I don't know, he said he would be coming back now." Killer responded.

Nightmare looked out one of the windows, worried.

"Let's go to his AU and find him there." Error said.

Nightmare nodded. They all teleported to underfell. They quietly walked towards Fell's house. They opened the door.

"Fell?" Horror called.

They started to hear yelling coming from upstairs. They walked up the stairs and peaked inside Fell's room.

"You are useless, Sans! You do nothing all day! You shouldn't even be here you piece of shit!" Edge screamed at Fell.

"B-boss I-" Fell began to stutter.

"You are a mistake! You shouldn't even be my brother!"

As he said this, he picked up Fell by the collar and threw him across the room. He fell to the ground with a loud thud. Some cracks were heard too. Nightmare broke down the door as the others rushed in. Error, Cross, Nightmare, Killer, and Dust were standing in front of Edge as Horror went to help Fell. Fell was knocked unconscious, so Horror picked him up bridal-style in his arms. The others except Nightmare and Dust rushed to Fell's side, a large crack in his skull. Nightmare growled loudly, his voice booming. He held Edge by the neck and threw him on the floor. Error quickly opened a portal for Fell and they ran through. Error, despite Nightmare's fighting, persuaded him to go through.

***

Fell awoke in the castle's infirmary as Dust used his magic to heal his cracked skull. Fell whimpered when he felt a cold touch to his arm. It was Nightmare.

"B-boss?" He whimpered.

Nightmare held his arm softly but protectively. Before Fell could speak again, Nightmare leaned down and kissed him softly. Dust did the same to his head. They pulled away, chuckling at the very flushed skeleton in front of them. The others came in after a while. They led him to the couch and sat him down. Nightmare sat down as well as he pulled Fell into his lap. The others got into their positions and cuddled close together. For once, Fell felt that he had a loving family.

Author's note:  Sorry its so short, didn't really have much inspiration. Bye my droplets!