Poison Part 5

Blue's grip was slowly slipping. He let go of one of his hands and tried to use it to grab onto something else. His hand simply slipped and now, he was hanging on by one hand. He closed his eyes, ready for his hand to slip and fall into the dark ravine. Suddenly, a yellow light glowed softly. He opened his eyes to see an orb of golden light. He angrily growled at it.

"Go ahead! Kill me!" He shouted at it.

The golden orb floated to him. It lifted his hand that was by his side and laid it onto a hole in the rock. Blue's eyes widened, shocked. Whatever this thing was, it was trying to help him. The orb floated up to another place he could grip onto. He reached up and grabbed onto it. The light kept leading him up until we was almost near the flower. He tried to step onto a small ledge, but it cracked and fell beneath him. His foot slipped along with it. He held on to the wall for dear life until the light came down to him. It surrounded his foot and brought it back so it was steady. It stayed there for some reason. Blue stepped on it slightly. It was solid. He used it to get to the small ledge the flower was on. He reached for the golden flower, the pedals brushing his finger tips. He finally grabbed it, holding it in his hand. Suddenly, fire erupted from down below. It was a malvian. Much bigger than any he'd seen before. The light came down to him and formed a shield around him. The light started moving upward. Blue tried to move along with it. Fired blazed onto the shield making it crack slightly. The malvian kept trying to get in, scratching and clawing on the smooth surface. After a while Blue reached the top of the cavern. He could see the setting sun. The light was full of cracks and as soon as it helped Blue to the surface, it shattered to the ground. Blue looked into its reflection and saw Dream fading away. He ran to Justice and hopped on. He sped across the fields even faster than before. Justice galloped as fast as he could until Blue pulled the reins and made him come to a screeching halt. They were at the front gates. A servant took Justice to the stables as Blue rushed into the castle. He burst through the infirmary doors. The others looked up at him in surprise. He was covered in scratches and bruises as he walked to Sci. He handed him the flower.

"Do what you need to do." He stated, walking to a chair and sitting down.

Sci grinded up the flower as Ink and Lust ran to Blue to tend to him. They gasped at his scratches and bruises. Nightmare came to him, Ink and Lust stepping to the side to let him through. He knelt down beside him, rubbing a few of his scratches, getting blood on his fingers. He sighed looking Blue in the eyes.

"What happened?" He asked.

"A few malvians and hard rocks is all." Blue said, wiping blood off his face.

Nightmare sighed, keeping eye contact. He went through a lot to get the flower for Dream. Maybe he is suitable for his brother. Sci made the elicer and quickly walked to Dream. Sci poured the elixir into Dream's mouth. He gasped, grabbing the other's attention. Nightmare and Blue's eyes widened when they saw Dream's blackened ash fallen body. Only his face was left, and it was fading fast. Nightmare rushed to his side crying.

"B-brother no.." He whimpered, trying to reach for Dream.

"Don't touch him! He'll dust faster." Sci said.

Nightmare jolted his hand back, holding the wrist in his other hand, terrified. Blue ran to the bedside, kneeling next to him. Tears flowed down his face.

"Please, Dream don't leave.." Blue whimpered.

Dream's eyes opened, his tiny white pupils diluting even more because of the light.

"B-bro t-ther..B-Blu-e..." He whispered.

Nightmare and Blue tried to listen, getting as close as they could without touching him.

Y-yes brother, I'm here, I'm here." Nightmare said, desperately.

"I..l-love..yo-u....."

His eyes closed as his face faded to ash, leaving room in tragic silence. Nightmare crumpled to the ground as he screamed out in sorrow. Killer and Cross rushed to his side, trying to console him. Sci stood back, trying to quickly figure out what he did wrong. What could he have done? He fell into Ink's arms, tearing up. Blue sat there, staring at the ashes. His tears fell on the ashes as he wept on his knees. The room was quiet except for the sound of quiet sobbing. Blue's tears glittered on the ashes. Suddenly, the ashes started spinning slowly in a circle. It glittered blue and gold as it flowed around the cot. The others gasped as Killer and Cross dragged Nightmare from the table. He stood up, staring wide-eyed at the spectical. The others stood back, watching the ashes spin in a small tornado of gold and blue. Through the black, they could see small glowing figures of people dancing together. Then, it showed something remarkable. It showed Dream and Blue kissing, Blue was glowing teal and Dream was glowing gold. Blue saw and stepped forward, reaching into the tornado. The figure of Blue faded away and Dream's figure looked at him. It took his hand, causing a huge flash of light that blinded them all. When they opened their eyes, they saw small specks of gold fall to the ground. On the cot, lay Dream himself. One of his hands remains black, but instead of charred ash, it was smooth and had no cracks. Nightmare rushed to Dream when he heard his brother groan.

"Dream!?.." He asked, holding Dream's face in his hands.

"Ugh.."

Dream opened his eyes and leaned up, looking around at the shocked faces. Nightmare grabbed Dream and held him close. Dream was startled, but hugged him back. Nightmare continued to hold him, but loosened his grip. Dream smiled and looked at Blue. Nightmare let go of Dream as Blue ran to his side. He held Dream close, peppering kisses along his cheek.

"I thought I lost you my lord.." Blue said, looking Dream in the eyes.

"I'm okay, thanks to you my king." Dream said, getting up shakily.

Ink and Lust helped him stand. It was time to find out who the poisoner was. They were on the loose, and after what happened, there was hell to pay.

I hope you all enjoyed. I'm at school right now, glad I had time to post. Have a great day or evening! Bye my droplets!