Hate Dream AU Part 2

Sorry for such a long wait! I hope you guys enjoy!

"Hate?" Dream asked.

Error and Cross got in front of Dream growling. Dream patted them both on the shoulders telling them it was alright. They stepped back letting him walk forward.

"Hello Dream." Hate responded.

"What are you doing here?" Dream asked, looking at the black and red version of himself.

"Well, I saw what happened with Ink." He said smiling.

Dream cocked a bone brow.

"You don't have anywhere to go now. So I'd like to give ya an offer.."

"And that is?" Dream asked.

"I can give you a new home, a new life." Hate said, walking closer to Dream.

"But?" Dream asked.

"To get there, I'll have to corrupt your soul." Hate said, laying a hand on Dream's shoulder.

Error and Cross looked at eachother with wide eyes. Dream took out his soul and let it float above his hand.

"But Hate, it's the last golden apple, if it gets corrupted, the balance would crash." Dream said.

"I understand, but Dream, you're no longer in the Star Sanses, is there really a point in trying to keep the balance if Ink won't understand it?" Hate said, looking into Dream's eyes.

"Besides, Ink won't keep the balance, even if he did understand it. Nightmare hasn't stopped trying to get rid of positivity. You don't need the golden apple to be positive, Dream. That's just who you are. In the universe we're going to, there's already a balance, you don't even need to drain yourself to keep it." Hate stated, trying to persuade Dream.

He thought for a moment, realizing what Hate said was true. It didn't bother him much, not anything did anymore. He looked from Hate to Cross and Error. He sighed.

"Alright, I'll do it, as long as Cross and Error can come." Dream said.

Hate looked at Cross and Error. He thought about it for a minute until turning back to Dream.

"Alright, deal." He said, reaching out a hand to seal the deal.

Dream shook his hand. He turned to Cross and Error who were looking at him concerned.

"It's alright guys, as long as we're together, it'll be alright." Dream said smiling.

The two looked at each other then back to Dream. They nodded, smiling back. Dream gave them both a kiss before walking back up to Hate.

"Ready?' Hate asked.

"As I'll ever be." Dream said, summoning his soul.

"I'd advise you two to step back." Hate said the Error and Cross.

They did so, standing back nervously. Hate looked to Dream one last time, making sure this was what he wanted. Dream nodded, letting his soul float to Hate. He let it levitate above his hand before slowly closing his fist. The soul started cracking with black liquid starting to cover it. The black liquid started to flow from Dream's eye sockets as he screamed in pain. A large crack split down his skull. Cross and Error watched in terror, wanting to help, but knowing this is what had to be done. Black swirls started forming on Dream's bones as he coughed up hate. Hate winced and looked away, trying to get it over with. Dream tried to hold back his screams of pain, but failed. It felt like an eternity of this torture until Hate stopped and let the soul go. Dream's screaming stopped as he collapsed onto the ground, a pool of black laid beneath him. Cross and Error rushed to his side.

"He passed out...just pick him up and follow me." Hate said, opening a portal.

Cross picked Dream up in his arms bridal-style. The two of them followed Hate into the portal.

***

Dream groaned, not wanting to open his eyes. He shifted, stopping immediately when he felt a stinging pain. He couched, feeling himself choke on a liquid. He heard people talking, but it stopped as soon as he coughed. He felt two people on either side of him. He recognized their voices as his two boyfriends. After calming down with their help, he opened his stained black eyes. Everything was blurred, but a white, blue, and red figure slowly walked to him and bent down to his eye level.

"Welcome to your new home, sacred guardian."

Sorry its so short, but I hope you enjoyed. Have a great day or evening! Goodbye my droplets!