Halloween Special: Dia De Los Muertos

Dream sat quietly on a window sill. He sighed as he looked out a window. Rain pattered against the window as if it was trying to get inside. A knock at his door brought him back from his gaze.

"Come in." He said.

The door slowly opened as Nightmare peaked inside. He walked over to Dream and laid a hand on his shoulder. Dream grabbed his hand, holding onto it.

"Everyone is ready, Dream, we should go meet them downstairs." Nightmare said happily.

Dream smiled. Nightmare wasn't one for parties, but Dia De Los Muertos was an exception. Especially with the gang. Dream got off the window sill and smiled.

"I'll be ready in a minute." Dream said, walking into his closet.

Nightmare patiently waited until Dream came out of the closet.

"Ready!" He heard a voice say.

He turned to Dream's direction and blushed as his eyes widened. He looked at Dream up and down a few times, trying to process what he was wearing.

"Y-you look stunning." Nightmare managed to say after a few seconds.

"You don't look so bad yourself Night." Dream snickered at Nightmare's flustered face.

"L-lets just go down stairs!" Nightmare said, grabbing Dream's hand as he walked to the stairs. Dream giggled and walked with him.

***

The others talked amongst themselves about what the day would bring. They had dressed in the same fashions as Dream and Nightmare, but of course with their own... Flares. They all quieted down as Nightmare and Dream walked down the stairs. Blue squealed happily at the couple holding hands. Lust laughed as he blushed at his boyfriend. It was so cute when he squealed. Horror and Dust both laughed still interlocking hands. Error and Cross nodded at Nightmare as they held each other. Ink giggled and winked at Dream as Fresh gave home a thumbs up. Dream and Nightmare smiled as they looked at each other. Their halos glowed; it was time. The others looked to their halo crowns and awed at the glow.

"Alright everyone! Today we will be doing as we do every year. Who's AU shall be first?" Dream said.

Blue looked at Lust nervously. Lust kissed him and nodded. Blue nodded in response and held his hand high.

"Can we visit my AU first?" Blue asked.

The others looked around and nodded.

"Sure!" They responded back.

Blue smiled as Dream made the portal. They all walked through as they appeared in UnderSwap.

"Hey Sans!" Carrot yelled, running over to his brother.

"Hey Papy!" Blue said, embracing his brother.

"Ready to visit mom and dad?" Carrot asked somewhat sadly.

Blue summoned his blue and purple flowers. He nodded and they walked on. The group walked through the quiet snow fall until they ended up at the graveyard. They walked through the many tombstones until they came to two small obelisks. Blue and Carrot sat down as they took out their flowers. They carefully laid them next to the pictures of their parents. Blue sighed as he shed a tear. Lust hated to see him like this but preferred not to interfere so he could mourn. Carrot pulled Blue into a hug as they both started to cry. They laid their foreheads together and smiled at each other. They let go and looked back to their parents grave.

"Love you mom, love you dad..." Blue said, standing up along with Carrot.

Blue nodded that they were done. They started to leave and as they passed every grave, Blue gently laid a flower on each. They made it back to their house. Blue said his goodbyes to Carrot as he grouped back up with the others.