Storm: DreamBerry

I meant to post this a while ago. Another update is I will be trying to post once or twice a week. This is a lose based off of what happened in my area recently. Enjoy my droplets!

The wind raged outside of the small cottage the Stars called their home. Rain and hail beat against the window as if trying to get in. Blue laid in his bed unable to sleep. The tiny house shook heavily as wind blew against it. Blue sensed this wasn't just a thunderstorm. He had a different feeling. He lifted the covers and slowly got out of bed. He went to his window and looked outside. Lighting struck close to the house. He squinted, looking out onto the pitch dark blue horizon. Something was coming. Trees began to be uprooted out of the ground a mile away. They flew violently into the air, spinning in what seemed to be a circle. Lightning flashed constantly where the flying trees were. Blue's eyes widened. This wasn't a thunderstorm, this was a tornado; and it was heading straight for them. Blue rushed out of his room slamming the door open. He ran to Dream's room and shook him awake.

"Blue, what's wrong?" Dream asked, getting out of his bed.

"Dream, we have to leave." Blue stated.

"Why?" Dream asked, worried from Blue's tone.

"There's a tornado coming, we have to get out with anything we can." Blue said.

Dream's eyes widened as they filled with fear. Blue quickly gave him a kiss, smiling at him warmly. Dream smiled back and started to get dressed. Blue rushed to Ink's room and told him everything. Ink nodded and started to dress as well. Blue quickly put on his battle body. The house shook as the tornado grew closer. Blue knew they had to leave. He went to Ink's room and brought him with him to Dream's room. They were all ready. There was no tornado shelter anywhere near the house. They were going to have to run and find shelter. Their magic was barely working after a long fight in an AU. Not with The Gang, no, they made a truce. Blue and Ink talked about what to do. Dream opened his curtains and looked out. His eyes widened as his window shattered into several pieces, some scratching his face and arms. Rain burst through the open frame along with hail. Wind blew the house as rain filled the room. Blue grabbed Dream and followed Ink through out of the room. A huge crash was heard as a tree fell through the roof. It hit Ink, knocking him to the ground. Through the hole they saw the tornado practically on top of them. Dream pulled him up as they all hurried to the door. Things rattled and fell to the ground shattering. A vase from a tall shelf fell onto Dream's leg, breaking it on impact. He cried out in pain as he fell to the ground. Blue and Ink stopped immediately. Blue rushed to Dream's side and pulled him to where his head was laying on his chest.

"Ink, go get help!" Blue yelled through the howling winds.

"What about you guys!" Ink yelled back.

"Dream will be fine!" Blue yelled, disregarding himself.

Ink nodded and ran out the door as a pillar fell in front of the door. Dream looked at Blue terrified. Blue looked down at him, giving him a small smile. A cracking sound came from above them. They looked up to see the house was cracking. It was clear to the both what was about to happen: the house was going to collapse. Blue positioned Dream into a ball and got on top of him.

"Blue, what are you doing?!" Dream asked.

"Don't worry, just don't move..." Blue said, tucking Dream under him like a shield.

The house creeped and groaned as it swayed.

"B-Blue, wait, stop!" Dream screamed as the house started to cave in.