Hate!Dream AU Part 1

"Brother please, stop!" Dream shouted.

"Brother? I was NEVER your brother! You are nothing to me! Stop wasting your time caring for someone who doesn't care about you! You're such a naive moron." Nightmare chuckled.

Dream stood. His grip on his bow loosened, letting it fall to the ground. His head hung lower than it ever had before. A single tear fell down his face. His eyelights lost some color and went small. He looked back up to Nightmare. Nightmare's laughing came to a close as Dream looked him in the eyes. Dream said nothing and teleported away. Nightmare groaned, hitting himself in the head.

Had he gone too far? No, he did it all the time, Dream would just cry it off. But would he? Why did he care? Dream's his enemy.

***

A week later...

Dream sat on his bed in a ball. He held back his tears. He hugged his knees tightly to his chest. He wanted nothing more than to disappear. A knock came from his window. He looked up to the drenched window and saw a glowing purple and blue light. He got up and walked over to the window. He opened it and there were Error and Cross floating in the air with the help of Error's strings. Dream helped them in as soon as possible, trying to get them out of the cold wet rain. Dream shut the window and turned to the two of them. They smiled, bringing him into a hug. They held him close making sure he felt safe. He smiled and cuddled into Cross's chest. He giggled and motioned Error to pick him up. Error scooped up the golden one and walked to the bed. He sat down and put Dream on his lap. Cross wrapped his legs around Error's and faced Dream. They cuddled up to him, keeping him warm. This warm cuddling lasted hours until there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Dream called out.

"It's Blue! I'm worried about you. You've been in your room all week. What's wrong?" Blue asked in a calming voice.

"I'm alright Blue, I'm just sick. I'll get over it soon." Dream said.

"Okay, I'll leave you some water and food outside your door." Blue said.

"Okay, thank you." Dream responded.

Error and Cross looked at eachother. They nodded. Error brought Dream back down further onto his lap. He leaned down and tilted Dream's head. He went for his neck as he peppered it with kisses. Cross brought Dream into a kiss. Dream smiled into it. Cross stopped as soon as Error did. Error perked up.

"Ink's coming." He said.

Dream sighed sadly. The other two gave him goodbye kisses and teleported away. Dream went to open his door. The food and water were still there. He smiled and picked them up. He closed the door and turned to see Ink propped up by his closet.

"Wow, Error and Cross..." Ink said scoffing.

Dream frowned.

"What do you want Ink?" Dream asked,

"I want you out." Ink said.

Dream looked slightly taken a back, "What?!"

"You heard me, I want you to get out." Ink said again.

"Ink, this is my house!" Dream yelled at him.

"And? I'm the leader, I call the shots." Ink simply stated.

Dream's head went low.

"I'll give you 30 minutes. Then you're out." Ink said walking out of the room.

After a few minutes Blue cam rushing in with Lust. He jumped into Dream's arms crying. Dream comforted him with Lust. After Blue calmed down they helped Dream pack his things. Ink returned into the room and motioned to the door. Dream held his head low as he walked down the stairs. Blue and Lust followed close behind. They made it to the front door. Ink stood there watching him leave. Blue and Lust gave Dream hugs. Lust held Blue as he continued to cry. Dream turned to Ink as a single tear fell down his face.

"Fuck you..." He spoke in a hissed voice.

"Fuck you too traitor." Ink scoffed back.

Dream started to walk until Ink came up to him. He slapped him and ripped the star badge off his chest. Dream simply looked away. He was happy though, Blue and Lust demanded to stay in contact. Dream walked off along the dirt the path. He turned when he hear shouting behind him. Blue slapped Inkand yelled at him. Ink yelled back. Blue said nothing and ripped off his badge. He handed it to Ink. List did the same. Then, Blue said something unbelievable.

"When you get your new teammates, try and treat them with some respect for a change. Maybe they'll actually listen to you."

With that, he and Lust walked off. Ink stood there shocked. He looked from the badges to Blue and Lust. Dream kept walking until he came to the forest. He found a place to rest under a shady tree. He settled down and drifted into a quiet slumber.

***

He awoke to a pressure by his side. His eyes fluttered open to see Error and Cross sitting by him. They noticed him and turned with concerned faces,

"Why are you out here?" Error asked, cupping Dream's face in one of his hands.

"Ink... kicked me out..." Dream sighed, leaning into Error's touch.

Cross and Error looked at him shocked. Error growled in anger. Cross seemed to be fuming.

"That bastard!" He shouted.

Dream sighed again leaning against the tree. Error and Cross talked with Dream for the next few hours about what happened. Suddenly, a branch in the distance snapped. Cross immediately stood ready to attack. Error held Dream close with his strings at the ready. Footsteps grew louder and closer as the seconds passed. Suddenly, a dark figure appeared behind Dream. He spun around to be met with a dark face...