4

"The wages are not low, but the job is not something everyone can afford." Zhao added, "I have to work for five or six hours when I get up early and greedy the dark."

After finishing talking, Zhao confessed to Boss Chu again: “Don’t think about doing it anymore. Don’t forget that you’ve gotten sick just because you’re tired of doing this work. Counting inside and out, the cost of taking medicine is more expensive than that. You make a lot more money."

Boss Chu also seemed to think of his body, his expression dimmed.

Luo Jianjia thought, Boss Chu can't do it, she can.

"Can anyone do this job?" Luo Jianjia asked.

Chu Lao Dadao: "That's not the case. You have to check your body and check your identity and household registration before you work."

Hearing this, Luo Jianjia's eyes were also gloomy for an instant, isn't it just going to work hard? How could it be so troublesome. Thinking about this, Luo Jianjia asked.

"Why is it like this?"

Zhao knew about this problem and said, “We have many merchants here, and the things are expensive. The court is afraid that someone would try to fish in troubled waters and pretend to be a dock worker and stole things during delivery. After all, Not only does this require delivery, but you also have to follow to the next county. It’s impossible to tell on the way."

After Luo Jianjia learned of this, he immediately stopped thinking about it.

Even though she has a serious identity, she is a woman, but the gender will bring her down.

Moreover, even if she passed the blunder, Boss Chu and Zhao's side would not be easy to explain.

She didn't take this idea as her only hope, and then she asked about the next thing: "I saw there is a pergola over there, there are noodle shops, there are a lot of people coming and going, business must be good, right?"

Chu Lao Dadao: "The herbal tea business is good. Businessmen who come and go like to sit there and rest, and sometimes get a lot of silver rewards. A bowl of noodles is three cents, and some steamed buns are worth one cent, and some are worth two cents. The noodle business is better."

Luo Jianjia asked a few more questions later, and got a general understanding of the things on the dock.

Although she has a little regret for not being able to do physical work, there is no way to go, and she can do other things. For example, go to a stall and cook some food. If it succeeds, it is naturally excellent. If it does not succeed, then think of other ways.

Although she thought so in her mind, Luo Jianjia didn't say much to Chu Boss and Zhao.

After a while, Luo Jianjia went back to the house and rested for a while and then began to wonder what to sell.

In the yard, Boss Chu is chatting with Zhao.

"Don't do it, you just got off the ground at noon, this is a bench again, so tired." Zhao said.

Mr. Chu laughed and said, "I'm not tired or tired, I don't know what's going on today, I feel strong all over my body."

Zhao originally wanted to refute Boss Chu, but when he reached his lips, he changed his words and said, "Don't tell me, I also feel that I have been a little stronger in these two days. I wondered, maybe I feel better when I feel better. "