53

The weather is bad today, and very few people come to the pier to sell food.

Nowadays, there are 20 to 30 people selling food on the pier, but today there are only four or five.

The roads here are not like later generations, they are all asphalt roads, and now they are basically dirt roads. It's better for them to be closer to the pier in Chujiacun, they are all flat roads. Some nearby villages come here but have to take mountain trails.

If they go to town, they have to walk a short mountain road.

It is not convenient to go carts on the mountain road. If it is rainy, it is even more impossible.

Because there are not many people who come to sell and eat, and there are sheds and seats in their house, more people come to eat than usual.

And the pancakes she baked today are also very popular.

"Uncle, your family finally sells noodles. I wanted to eat your family's food before, but unfortunately your family only has rice. I finally ate it today, and it was delicious."

"Weird and crispy, you can kill one without eating vegetables."

"It's delicious, the skin is burnt and fragrant."

The one without vegetables is one cent, and the one with vegetables is two cents.

Those who eat on the pier prefer to eat without vegetables, while the merchants who come off the boat like to eat with vegetables.

The burnt pancakes are delicious with the vegetables inside.

Scones can be taken away directly, it doesn't cost much, and there are so many people who like them.

But some people like to sit in the shed and eat a scones with vegetables, and a bowl of egg soup, which is full of three cents.

As for the eggs she boiled, very few people were caught in the cake, and many of them were taken away directly.

When I waited for the meal, except for Liangpi, the other hot meals and pancakes were all sold out.

Luo Jianjia divided the remaining Liangpi into two, kept one for himself, and gave one to the next-door Aunt Wang's house.

When it was time to count the money, everyone found that today's income was really good. The scones brought more than 20 cents of income, and the eggs also earned a few cents.

Since eggs can also make money, Luo Jianjia thought of another kind of food, tea eggs.

This kind of food has been tested in the previous life market, and I believe it will definitely make money here.

As I was talking here, someone knocked on the door outside.

It's raining now, and very few people will stop by. Unless there are special circumstances, I don't know who is here.

Luo Jianjia took an umbrella from the door and went to open the door.

After opening the door, it turned out to be Zhang's.