72

Chu Wei had the same amount of cold rice as before. He dried two steamed buns with pickles and potato shreds in one go, and Luo Jianjia also got two steamed bun skins.

Mr. Zhao and Boss Chu did not like steamed buns so much, they were more interested in shredded carrot cakes.

"Jianjia this cake is really beautiful." Zhao said, holding up a shredded carrot cake.

The Zhao clan sighed when he was just cooking, and now he praised it again.

Although Boss Chu also likes Luo Jianjia's food, he is not good at words and will only say it is delicious when he tastes it.

Looking at the crystal-clear shredded carrot cake today, I couldn’t help but boast: “It’s really good-looking. I’ve never seen such food before. How is this done?”

When Chu Weilian heard his parents' words, he also looked at the cakes on the plate.

Luo Jianjia said: "There are shredded radish inside, with noodles added, and potato starch in addition to the noodles."

Is it shredded carrot again?

Roche's tricks are more weird.

Chu Wei Leng thought secretly in his heart.

"Oh, it's the kind of thing you and your mother did in the daytime?" Although Boss Chu had been smashing the floor, he also saw what the wife and daughter-in-law did.

"Yes." Luo Jianjia said, "Daddy, you guys quickly try to see if it tastes good, remember to dip it in this ingredient when you eat it."

"good."

With that, Mr. Chu and Mr. Zhao sandwiched a carrot cake and dipped it with the dipping sauce next to it.

"This pancake is really elastic." Zhao cried once again when it was picked up and not eaten. "No wonder the potato shreds are a bit sticky if they are not washed."

After finishing talking, Zhao's dipped a little dipping sauce and ate the carrot cake into his mouth.

As soon as he entered, Zhao's eyes showed a pleasant expression.

After taking one bite, she didn't have any dipping sauce, and took a second bite. She didn't speak until the whole shredded carrot cake was eaten.

"This shredded carrot cake is strangely delicious. Not only is it elastic when it is clamped, but it also tastes smooth and tender. It tastes really good," said Zhao.

Boss Chu nodded in satisfaction: "It's really delicious, it tastes better when you bite it, especially this dipping sauce, it's delicious."

However, Zhao said, "I think it's delicious without dipping sauce. The dipping sauce tastes a bit stronger, a bit spicy, and delicious."

Chu Wei Leng is really tired of eating crooked radishes. Today, we made radishes in the camp again, using radish stew.

Something so delicious with meat becomes unsatisfactory even with the smell of radish.

However, the carrot cake made by Roche last night is really delicious, maybe it is delicious today?

Chu Wei Leng was thinking about trying again for a while, when he heard his mother say it was spicy, he couldn't help holding one.