97

After dinner, Chu Weileng consciously cleaned the table and washed the dishes. No one came to help him during the whole process.

When he cleaned up, he returned to the main room.

Luo Jianjia and the others happened to have just finished counting the money.

"A total of one...One thousand and six texts?" Zhao clan couldn't believe it.

They actually had more than one thousand words on the first day, which is more than one or two silver.

How could it be possible.

It's too much.

Chu Wei Leng looked at the copper plates and broken silver on the table, also very surprised.

If it is more than a thousand words, doesn't it mean that you have sold about five or six hundred strings a day?

If a person averages ten strings, fifty or sixty people go to the shop a day.

This is the first day, and many people still don’t know the uniqueness of his wife’s cooking.

If you find out later, won't you sell thousands of skewers that day?

Why is his lady so good?

Others work hard to make a penny, but she makes money easily, and she can make so much money any way she thinks of it.

As if making money is an extremely simple and effortless thing for her.

She is really an amazing person.

He was fortunate to marry her for three years.

"It is indeed these." Luo Jianjia calmly analyzed, "However, if it is the cost of going out, there is not so much money. Today, we only spent two or three hundred yuan on buying vegetables, as well as the money for the bamboo sticks and the bamboo sticks. Machine depreciation expenses, labor expenses, etc., as well as sauces for the bottom of the pot, etc."

Although Luo Jianjia said so, Zhao was still very happy, and asked with a smile: "Then you say, how much money did we make?"

Although she didn't know how to count and didn't know how to read before, but after doing business for so long, she will gradually estimate it.

She just made a rough calculation, no matter how small, there will be two to three hundred essays.

"There are probably five or six hundred texts." Luo Jianjia said conservatively.

Hearing this number, Zhao laughed.

It was great, more than she thought.

"It's a lot, a lot, we didn't prepare enough today, and we will definitely make more money tomorrow."

Zhao knew that their business had been getting better and better, and there were more repeat customers.

Luo Jianjia agreed with this sentence.

"It's certainly possible. There are too few foods to buy today, or we can sell more tonight." Chu Lao Dadao.