80

Chu Weilian also followed Luo Jianjia and left the kitchen.

After all the dishes are on the table, everyone is ready to eat.

Wang Qingjue was about to faint from hunger, especially when there were so many delicious foods in front of him.

He used to think that the Luojianjia rice was delicious, and there was a unique taste in it, which was very attractive. And the food he had cooked by her was also some ordinary things, such as steamed buns, such as pickles.

He thought that the meals she cooked today would be relatively simple.

After all, Luo Jianjia looks good, no matter how good she came from a small village, but after all, she is still a peasant girl with limited knowledge and limited food tricks.

This is Wang Qingjue's previous impression of Luo Jianjia.

However, what he didn't expect was that it would be so rich today.

It turns out that Luo Jianjia can not only cook simple meals, but also complex hard dishes.

What surprised him most was that he had never seen some dishes!

Thinking that he hadn't eaten anything in the capital, he lost to Luo Jianjia!

Thinking of this, Wang Qingjue looked at Luo Jianjia with a little more admiration, and then saw Chu Weileng sitting next to her with another layer of admiration.

However, what he didn't know was that not only he hadn't seen it, but most of the dishes in front of him had not been eaten by Chu Weileng.

He was also sour in his heart.

His wife made so many delicious foods for other men...

Among those present, the only two who ate a lot are Boss Chu and Zhao.

Regardless of Wang Qingjue's status, on this table, Boss Chu and Zhao are the elders.

So, after these two moved the chopsticks, the others started to move the chopsticks.

By the time he moved his chopsticks, Wang Qingjue no longer knew what to eat. However, he was so hungry that he started eating from the most recent dish.

Before him was a braised pork ribs.

In order to look good, some green onion leaves are sprinkled on it, which looks very appetizing.

Looking at this dish, smelling the taste, without having to taste it, Wang Qingjue knew it must be delicious.

After a bite, it didn't disappoint him, it tasted great.

The seasoning is well controlled, the heat is also very well controlled, the meat is very tender and very fragrant.

After eating one, Wang Qingjue had no time to speak, and ate the second rib.

Wang Qingjue quickly gnawed the second one, gave Luo Jianjia a thumbs up, and said, "Sister-in-law, your craftsmanship is amazing. It's really delicious."