110

On the second day, when Chu Wei Leng offered to follow along, he was rejected by the whole family.

Chu Wei was so hurt that he had to be served even when he ate and dressed. Wouldn't he be tired when he went to the shop?

Yesterday he also said that the wound seemed to be cracking, but he couldn't get tired.

Looking at the backs of the three people leaving, Chu Wei Leng suddenly regretted whether he had pretended to be weak or pretended to be a bit too much.

So that even if he says that his injury is okay now, no one believes it.

Sure enough, as Aunt Li said, as soon as they arrived at the shop, someone came over and asked, and that they were about to open today, that person left happily.

When the back kitchen prepared the saucepan and opened the door to prepare for business, a few people who had been waiting for a long time came in immediately.

Zhao smiled and greeted the people in.

"Madame, you finally opened. We have been waiting for you to open but we have been waiting for a long time."

"It's all the blame for this **** Dongjiguo thief, otherwise we will be able to eat these kinds of food every day."

"Isn't it? Thanks to our Lord Chu, we caught the head of the culprit."

"Yes, I didn't expect Master Chu to be so powerful."

"Before the competition was the top one, can it be great?"

"There is such a thing. This is the first time I have heard of it. I thought Master Chu was a character who suddenly appeared."

"No, no, I heard Master Chu has been here for a few years."

"Really, buddy, it seems you know a lot. Tell me about it."

...

The smiles on Boss Chu and Zhao's faces faded as everyone talked about their son.

When he arrived at the back kitchen, Zhao told Luo Jianjia what he had just heard.

After Luo Jianjia heard this, he looked at Zhao's happy appearance and said, "Mother, since it opens on the first day, why not give everyone a discount, a 20% discount?"

Hearing this decision, the Zhao clan was startled at first, and then quickly agreed.

People, once you are in a good mood, many things are easy to talk about.

The guests who ate outside heard the boss's decision, cheered, and decided to eat more. After all, discounts are not available every day.

Seeing the guests, Zhao ordered a lot, and was impressed by the decision of his daughter-in-law.

Luo Jianjia didn't expect this level. She just watched Zhao's decision to make a discount because the guests praised her son's happiness. This was a mistake that increased sales.

This morning, it was more lively than before, and the room was full of people.

When the busy schedule was over and there were a lot of people, Luo Jianjia made some skewers, and Zhao took them home and sent them to his son.