99

After eating breakfast, Chu Wei Leng left contentedly.

After a while, Mr. Zhao and Boss Chu also got up.

These few days are really tired, Zhao and Chu both got up a little later than before.

"Morning, Jianjia, why did you get up so early?" Zhao yawned and greeted Luo Jianjia.

"Morning, mother." Luo Jianjia said.

"Did Brother Leng leave just now?" Zhao asked.

She just heard a faint sound.

"Yes, Xianggong just left." Luo Jianjia replied.

Zhao looked at the kitchen and said, "It's really hard for you. I'm cooking for him."

Luo Jianjia smiled, did not say this question, but said: "Mother, I discussed with the Xianggong last night, or let's rest for two days."

Zhao didn't even think about it, but he retorted: "What's the matter? Why do you have to rest? I'll make a couple of dollars less for a day of rest."

Luo Jianjia said: "Mother, you can't make money. The body is the first. Let's take care of the body first."

"I'm not tired, I'm fine." Zhao said, patting his chest.

Luo Jianjia said: "Mother, even if we are not tired, Yuan Shu and Aunt Li are not in good health, should they be tired? And they haven't been home for a long time."

Zhao thought for a while and said, "Well, let them go back first, let the three of us do it, and sell less?"

At this time, Boss Chu also got up, he had the same views as Zhao's.

Even though the body is uncomfortable, he is not too willing to let it go.

After all, you can make one or two pennies a day.

"Daddy and mother, you are not tired, but my daughter-in-law is tired. She felt a little sore in her shoulders last night. You should treat me as if you were distressed, how about it?" Luo Jianjia said.

How could Zhao and Boss Chu fail to understand Luo Jianjia's meaning, seeing that their daughter-in-law had already talked about it, they didn't insist on it anymore.

"Well, his father, should we take a two-day rest?" Zhao said, looking at Boss Chu.

"Well, let's make a decision in the future. We will take a day or two of rest every ten days." Luo Jianjia took the opportunity to say, "First recuperate your body, it's better than anything else."

Now that they have agreed before, they also quickly agreed at this moment.

At breakfast, Luo Jianjia mentioned another thing.

"Take advantage of the two days of rest, let's go and repair the shop."

"Ah? Why?" Zhao asked inexplicably.

"Mother, haven't you noticed that more and more people are coming to eat in our shop? Many people have no place to sit. It will take a long time to wait." Luo Jianjia said.